Which Chazzers Would You Want On Your Side In a Barrrom Brawl?

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Whoooo hoooo...

Lets see...

Oooo there are lots of people :D

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
i def. would want TM, Jess, AC, and Laura. And throw Tosca herself in there, because she is perfect, so no one dare hit her,when she hits them. LOL

S

savethebulliedbreeds

:popcorn:

Waits patiently to hear about the seaworld brawl.........

Hmmmmm I would have to say Daaqa and Noludoru! They are definately my girls!!!!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
LMAO!

Well, I went to Sea World on Sunday with Ian, and then *Amy* and her boyfriend. Well, it's like 100 degrees outside, and after being there for a couple of hours we decided to leave.

There is a HUGE crowd walking towards the exit. The group of people infront of me decide to stop to pick up a penny. Yes, a PENNY. I ended up getting separated from our group because I had to avoid running into them. Once I was back with my group, I said: "all of that over a stupid penny."

Well, the people who picked up the penny (who are infront of us) decide to all turn around and shoot us multiple dirty looks. After they turned around for the THIRD time, I said "Stop staring and take a (insert choice F word) picture."

The woman (who is in her 50's, I'd say) then says, "Watch your language infront of the child, you bitch" to me... keep in mind that the "child" is like 15 years old, and she said a swear infront of her right back to me!

I said "Well, you made me almost run into you so you could pick up a penny," and then the lady stops and gets right in my face. She gets about an inch away from me, and puts her hand infront of my face and calls me a choice name. So, I shoved her. She pushed me back. And I told her to "f-off."

They backed off, and got behind us. They kept loudly talking about how I was such a "biatch."

I learned that I am never going to another themepark again because I can't deal with stupid people!

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Hahahaha that is so awesome.....I want Jessie on my side now too after hearing that story!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.