Please pray for my Gonzo...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
he's so sick. I just want to curl up into a ball and die. :(

He vomited earlier this week for a day, which he does sometimes at random, and didn't have much of an appetite all week. On Thanksgiving he went to the park and played and was acting normal. On Friday he had diarrhea and vomited a little, but he ate a little turkey so I chalked it up to that. Yesterday, he threw up his breakfast. I was fasting him but I gave him a treat. He threw it up almost immediately and he was acting depressed. In the night, he couldn't keep water down. Early this morning he threw up blood and could barely walk. Fozzie stood over him and cried.

He's at the emergency vet until tomorrow getting an IV and getting tests done. I am so heartbroken, he just laid at the Vet and didn't move while people were all around him. I've never seen him like this - not even close to this... it's like he has no life in him, he feels so thin and weak. I don't know what I'll do if I lose Gonzo.

Please think about him today. I would really appreciate it.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww, healing vibes Gonzo's way. Poor baby and poor YOU!

When will you have answers?

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Sending Gonzo healing prayers and thoughts! I've been there, and while it was awful and he seemed so sick, my dog pulled through and I bet Gonzo will too!

Have they done any x-rays? His symptoms sound similar to Jack's when he had a bowel obstruction....

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and
(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

darkchild16

We are Home.
MOm just went through that with Guinny same exact symtoms IIRC. ALl they did was IV him for a few days none of the tests came back with a reason for him to be that way and she cant think of anything that caused it either. Hes back to normal now they just gave him IVs and Fortiflori that I know of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thank you for all of the nice posts. I am beside myself. He's been so healthy his whole life... no e-vet visits ever, except when he got attacked. I just hope it isn't anything serious. I'm so afraid that it's cancer.

I have to work today, with 200 dogs. I don't know how I'm going to make it.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
sending many healing vibes and prayers for Gonzo--and many many((HUGS and hang in there)) vibes to you!

Members online

No members online now.