I'm ba-ack!

Miakoda

Long time, no see!

It's been a hectic couple of months and with the moderating duties and admin duties I have on 2 other forums, all my spare computer time was taken up.

But I'm back and hopefully I'll find the time to catch everyone up on what's been going on.

:)

milos_mommy

How are you?!? How's Ripkin doing? And Cole? And the bun in the oven?? (i want to say Carson...)

Miakoda

Cole's doing great! He just jibber-jabbers all day long. And he's finally getting real interested in the dogs (hence his screaming "Doggy!" out the window all day long....and in Wal-Mart....and at the doctor's office..... :D ).

Carson is still cookin' and has a month and a half left. At times I'm ready and at others I'm not as I don't even have his room done yet! Poor kid's gonna be sleeping in the laundry basket on the clean towels at this rate.

And poor Ripken. I'm going to post an update thread about it, but I had to go ahead and put him down. After his initial great response to the prednisone therapy, he went downhill....and fast. And I refuse to allow any animal to suffer like he was suffering. I still miss the little bugger and have just not been able to bring myself to upload the pics from his last days with us. I'll get those posted within the next couple of days.

milos_mommy

So sorry to hear about Ripkin. He was lucky to spend his short life with such a great family.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I am also sorry to hear about Ripken. I hope your son is doing OK with all that has happened with his canine buddies. And welcome back.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm glad you and your family are doing well.

I'm so sorry to hear about Ripken. He's at peace now.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I was actually thinking about you this morning wondering how you've been doing. I'm glad to hear that things are going good with the pregnancy and that Cole is keeping you on your toes! ;)

I'm SOOO sad that you had to put Ripken down. I know you made the best choice for him, but that doesn't make it any easier. He was blessed to have been able to live life with you.

bubbatd

Good to see you and sorry about Ripken . On a happier note , we need more boy talk !!!

ACooper

Welcome back Mia :)

Sorry to hear about Ripkin, I am sure you made the best choice for all involved.

And ahhhh, down to the last 6 weeks of pregnancy, LOL, the uncomfortable to sit, stand, or lay times huh?

Miakoda

I didn't have a chance to tell her because SOMEONE didn't call me back . . .
:mad:

:p
:eek: I'm soooo sorry. The day you called was a hectic one and Cole & I both had Strep for over a week. Then I plumb forgot..............Will you ever forgive me?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Glad to see you back Mia. I'm sorry about Ripken, but like the others have said, you gave him all you could.

At least you have that last six weeks of pregnancy to occupy your mind.;)

Members online

No members online now.