Speaking of Practical Jokes...

Brattina88

those are AWESOME ! :lol-sign:

If I worked in an office I would so do that next year :p

coteyr

I'm sorry but the Foil would have to stay. I'm I got back to work and the desk was covered in Foil, it would be months before it ever came off. Maybe more if they did it right.

I remember in high school I had "gotten" keys to one f my teachers class rooms (good friend teacher not evil ******* teacher), we turned every thin in his room upside down. EVERYTHING even the fire hydrents (engineering classroom) and computers. The desks and even thr trash cans. Even the fixtures where inverted. It took a couple of hours to do and there were 6 of us. He liked to come to class just before it start and when he unlocked the door he nearly fell over. He said he would have gotten us expelled if it wern't for the fact the we did such a complete job and demonstrated an ability to work as a team and over come many enginering problems (inverting electrical stuff in a manor that did not violate any building codes or cause problems and such) Of course he only gave us such complements after calling us all in after school and handing us all upside down referals LOL. I think the fire extinguisher plaques are still upside down to this day. He was inverting stuff for months. Every time he would have to stop and laugh, (like when he would go to put the marker down on the dry erase board and notice the trough for it was at the top)

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Best practical joke my kids ever did to me was....I had this habit of joking when they didn't want to do something. I would say "Because I have the big desk and you have the little desks". So one day I walked into class and there was a little desk in place of my desk and a kid was sitting at my desk at the back of the room.

It wasn't over though. I made him teach the class.

Freeze a couple a cans of shaving cream, cut the bottoms off then QUICKLY toss into friend/coworker/relative's car/room/office/closet. Hillarity ensues.

I remember in fifth grade I had a teacher who was terrified of mice and creepy crawly things. So on April fools day we put a rubber mouse under her chalk board eraser. She picked it up during class and just SCREAMED! The teacher and class across the hall came running over to see what was the matter. We were all falling out of our desks laughing and her face was just beet red. It's been about ten years and I still crack up just thinking about it.

Members online