It's Granny's Ollie...

It's Grammy's Ollie...

... by Golly... it takes so long to do pics and we still have very few... here's a good one of the good Boy... he's got to be a golden/Chessy cross, yet his dew claws were removed! Unless anyone's had a golden with an afro (his pics make him just look "curly"... he's got major wirey chessy hair!), this boy is all or part Chessy. He doesn't have the light pigment or yellow eyes of a chessy... who knows?

Last edited:

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
He is very pretty. Looks like he is a Golden that just had a bath and was fluff dried lol. I think he is pretty and a very sweet looking boy. Congrats .

bubbatd

OMG!!!! The forces were with me !! I went into the backyard late yesterday afternoon( Tues ) and the side gate was open !! The mowers were here Monday morning and a new guy left it open ! Thank the good Lord Ollie didn't leave the yard.... he must have been out at least 12 times !! Sometimes he doesn't have his collar on if it's an early or late pot !

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He has just the sweetest face ever! You think you can clone him so I can give an "Ollie" to my grandma? ;)

bubbatd

He can be a pistol though !!! Luckily he doesn't jump up on me, but he does others ! Paper is his favorite item to steal. Waste baskets up for the first time in 40 years !

Members online

No members online now.