I think he is cheating...

W

Whitedobelover

i love you dakota you are so funny... so you ng but so funny i love it... but yes that is so correct once they do it once it will continue forever. lol... dakota hehehe 14 :D hugs

Saje

Island dweller
If it's not blocked though it will tell you what the number is and you can use the reverse directory at www.whitepages.ca and some phone books (or the criss cross directory at the library) to find out who owns that number. IF it isn't blocked of course.

Sorry, but this thread is soooo loooong. I hope I didn't miss anything. But just skipping through the last few pages, I don't "think" I did. You may not want to hear this, but I think he IS cheating. Or if he's not "cheating", he's wanting another life than one with you and your child you have together. For instance, why aren't you married yet if you already have a child together? Why is he getting phone calls at home who hide their phone number and he doesn't tell you who it is or what's going on? Then he leaves to "go to the store" only to come back empty handed saying he couldn't find the magazine he wanted. And you think he's on the up and up? He may not have been meeting someone outside of your relationship, but someone to drive around forever to find a magazine obviously has some time he wants to kill outside his home. And I'm sorry to be blunt, but sex EVERY day and sometimes up to 4x/day?? Sounds like he needs a sex fix, to me. Another big red flag. The KICKER for me was when he brought up quitting his job and not supporting your child. Good Lord, what is he thinking!!! Or you! Love ya, and just want you to open your eyes...

I think he just needed a drive.I have the dogs to walk when I need a break and he goes for a drive.He wasnt cheating,if he does I will leave.I love him and he loves me.The reason we arent married yet is because buying our house was more important than marriage we needed a roof over our heads.We are planning on getting married but the marriage he wants is expensive.Me I prefer the Justice of the Peace but he wants a big church wedding.I dont want to rip my Daughter away from her father for no reason,only if I have to.

Just be careful, GSG... If he needs a drive and also brings up the possibility of not supporting you and your child together, he could be a flight risk. Just thinking about you...

Y

yuckaduck

Saje you did not miss it I do not think it was posted! I know because we are best friends and I was chatting with her last night!

Y

yuckaduck

EliNHunter said:
Just be careful, GSG... If he needs a drive and also brings up the possibility of not supporting you and your child together, he could be a flight risk. Just thinking about you...

DITTO! I agree who heartedly

femke

i hope everything works out for you! Not such a bad idea to wait with marriage and get other things done first. In Canada common-law is almost equal to marriage anyway, you can take your common-law spouse's last name if you want the only thing that's really different is that not automatically everything you guys own gets split in half if you're ever to break up, but I think even that's only for stuff that was purchased before the relationship.

Raising your daughter together with her dad would be the best thing for her, as long as he's taking care of the two of you. Make sure he does treat you right because you dont want to teach your daughter it's okay to be treated badly... like I said I hope everything works out for you!!

geesh I d go for a drive through wedding but he likes the big Church weddings.A buck and doe party and a honeymoon.I guess I am the guy in that sense.We havent found a ring we both like yet even though we go look every weekend.I dont want a diamond I want a gemstone that is pink.I love pink.

Y

yuckaduck

German Sheperd Gurl said:
geesh I d go for a drive through wedding but he likes the big Church weddings.A buck and doe party and a honeymoon.I guess I am the guy in that sense.We havent found a ring we both like yet even though we go look every weekend.I dont want a diamond I want a gemstone that is pink.I love pink.

Picky picky...I did not even get an engagement ring. He bought the wedding bands and used that as an engagement ring. He has promised when we can afford it he will by me one but I really do not care at all. I think a nice family ring with all of our birthstones would be much nicer.

ha I told him I want a engagment Dust Buster instead lol.Its something I could use lol.Or a engagment GSD puppy lol.He is picky.We already looked at a Tux for him too,but he is bigger so might be hard to fit him.I told him he cant wear his Cords to our wedding lol.

Julie

I am back again.
I wouldn't worry about the marriage thing right now.
Don't marry him if you don't fully trust him!!!

You are just asking for trouble.

I mean you have a daughter already, and have lived together for, how long?
So there is no sense in rushing into anything now.

You must have doubts about him, cause you posted this thread.

I just hate to see someone being treated badly and staying in a relationship
because "I love him/her". How can someone really love someone that purposely makes them feel like dirt? (hypothetically)

I wish you the best.

bubbatd

I only suggested that as a commitment from him....I don't care if you have a cigar band on your finger! All the bling-bling can be added with " the real thing"....many have 2 weddings. If he won't do this for your peace of mind, he may have cold feet and you should know now.

Members online