Rocky Pictures

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,749
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
#1
Some Rocky pictures for all to enjoy.





^^^when I was trying to take that picture, I wanted him to look at the camera and instead he looked away. :rolleyes:



1 or 2 more coming...
 

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,749
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
#4
Renee750il said:
It just makes me so happy to see how well he's grown up, DoggyDaddy :D
Thanks. :D

I wouldn't say he's quite grown up yet... you'd be surprised how high this giant puppy-in-a-giant-dogs-body can jump and how playful he can get. :)

It's actually pretty cute seeing this big, mature-looking dog act like a little puppy. But he is very mature when he needs to be, otherwise he's goofy :)
 

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
9,125
Likes
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
France
#5
Geeze, it seems like only yesterday that you brought him home!! He has grown into a fine looking dog, you should be very proud of yourself!
 
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
94,266
Likes
2
Points
36
Location
Where the selas blooms
#9
BigDog2191 said:
Thanks. :D

I wouldn't say he's quite grown up yet... you'd be surprised how high this giant puppy-in-a-giant-dogs-body can jump and how playful he can get. :)

It's actually pretty cute seeing this big, mature-looking dog act like a little puppy. But he is very mature when he needs to be, otherwise he's goofy :)
That sounds like Kharma . . . She's SOOOO serious - and then suddenly, those ears shoot up, the head cocks sideways and you can see a plan forming in that head . . . and off she goes . . . and comes back from whatever mischief she's been in THIS time with that big, long tongue of hers hanging out of her mouth sideways and a goofy grin on her face :D

Then, she settles down, pulls the tongue in and resumes her Long Face . . .
 

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,749
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
#10
Renee750il said:
That sounds like Kharma . . . She's SOOOO serious - and then suddenly, those ears shoot up, the head cocks sideways and you can see a plan forming in that head . . . and off she goes . . . and comes back from whatever mischief she's been in THIS time with that big, long tongue of hers hanging out of her mouth sideways and a goofy grin on her face :D

Then, she settles down, pulls the tongue in and resumes her Long Face . . .
Lol, Rocky will do whatever mischief right in front of me. I'm not sure if he does it to taunt me or by accident. Once he brought peice of soda can to me and just started chewing it right there and then he looked up at me and you could see his face go "woops :p"

Other time, he'll bring a thing of toilet paper right in front of me, stare me in the eye (with puppy eyes, too!) and then assume the play-bow position. :rolleyes: :D

He's a joy; never a dull moment with Rocky.
 

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,749
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
#13
SummerRiot said:
OMG hes grown SOO much! lol

Such a handsome boy..

of course I'm partial to the shephards though.. German and Belgian lol
Of course, of course... same here. :D

Us shepherds gotta stick together, lol. ;)

Thanks everyone.
 

Sheka

New Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
481
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Miami
#14
Hes so big! I swear some days i wake up and swear my pup has atleast grown 1 inch since the night be4!
 

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
40,739
Likes
3
Points
38
Age
38
Location
Denver, CO
#15
He's huge! And very handsome...I ran into a 10 week old GSD puppy tonight and it's hard to believe that something that tiny is going to be that big when grown.
 

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,749
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
#17
Zoom said:
He's huge! And very handsome...I ran into a 10 week old GSD puppy tonight and it's hard to believe that something that tiny is going to be that big when grown.
I know... I remember when Rocky's whole head could fit in my hand and how I could lift him up with no problem when he was little... now... he's a giant. :D
 

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
6,956
Likes
0
Points
36
Age
35
Location
Alberta
#18
OMG hes grown SOO much! lol

Such a handsome boy..

of course I'm partial to the shephards though.. German and Belgian lol
:eek: Im appaled. What about Dutch :D ;)

Rocky is very nice
 
L

LabBreeder

Guest
#19
it looks like he got in trouble in the first pic. like he's looking at you and saying, "i'm sorry daddy". i know that's not the case...i think he's just looking sad for the camera (showing he's multi-talented :) )

he's very handsome!:D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Top