Cavan, Tolly and La La pics.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
My poor neddies have told me that they are jealous with all the over exposure that Gus gets and think it's their turn to get seen! :D So here are some pics that I took today.

The Gruesome Twosome, Cavan (Left) and Tolly!

Playing follow my leader with Gus! lol!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
More!

Sit!! (La La) Lol!

You're just the right size for a head rest!! :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I know it looks like I am starving them and there is nothing for them to eat, but believe me when I say it's for their own good!! I don't want hate mail!! lol! Horses if they eat too much can get an illness called Laminitis which to keep it brief is a foot swelling where they can't walk and it's very painfull for them! So that's the reason they are in the fatty paddock! lol! Inforced dieting! :D

nicco

Wolfpack
I think that one is Tolly, Martine :D

And I just wanna say that Cavan is the most beautiful horse I've ever seen.Really!Wow!He's gorgeous!
And Tolly and La La are very beautiful and cute.

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

Omigosh! They are SO COOOL!!! And it looks like Gustav has a blast with them! What kind of draft horse is in Cavan? And is Tolly a shetland pony by chance? They're so CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
EliNHunter said:
Omigosh! They are SO COOOL!!! And it looks like Gustav has a blast with them! What kind of draft horse is in Cavan? And is Tolly a shetland pony by chance? They're so CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cavan or should I say St Augustine of Ireland :rolleyes: Is a Registered Irish Draught horse, Good guess with the Draught horse bit EliNHunter! :D He's my Chunky monkey!

And La La or should I say Ooooh La La :D is a registered Shetland pony, she is Tolly's mummy! Awwww! Not sure about Tolly, He's a little large for a shettie! I think he's gone past the 32" limit! But I love him anyway! He's my baby!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am such a sucker for the big guy...oh my is he ever handsome..and i love the ponies as well..hugs to all they are just awesome..(and don't look the least bit starved to me!)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! They can be hard work these horses, they stress you out to the max at times too but I love them dearly!

Cavan (The Big Fella!) was my first child since I left home, he was the first child that I had sole responsibility for, both financially and care! He is a very special boy! :D And you are all right he is beautiful! lol! Not only in apperance though, he is a lovely character too!
It's hard to get a decent photo of him though because I have trained him using the Monty Roberts method of "Joining Up" Where you use natural horse behaviour techinques to get them to trust and respect you, So he follows me constantly!! :rolleyes:

Big Cavan kiss to everyone!!

nedim

They are so beautiful. You're really lucky to have that much space where you can hold them.

Saje

Island dweller
Awww louie. I'm so jealous. I want my babies!

Did you ever figure out how to take care of their skin this summer?

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Saje said:
Awww louie. I'm so jealous. I want my babies!

Did you ever figure out how to take care of their skin this summer?
Yeah, it was only La La that was having trouble, I made up some fly repellant and it's too soon to tell if she is any better, but she is no worse that's for sure!!! :D

I'm cornfused... were there pics of Tolly's Mummy (La La) there, too? Guess I've still got it! To realize their heritage! :D I'll try and find a pic to put on here of my Irish connemara/thoroubred mix, Kal. He was supposed to be very small but ended up at 16.2!!! Too big for me, I'm only 5' tall!!

Members online

No members online now.