Latest collars and harnesses that have

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
A few more that are going out this weekend; this one is kind of neat; instead of spikes; the owner wanted pyramids;

A Dark Prince collar; black with Colorado Topaz stones and yellow trim stitching;

Another Tough Princess Collar; white with pink

cheri1

I especially like the pink ones. I adopted a half beagle-half dachsand so she's pretty much a mutt look but she has a longer body. Do you know if harnesses fit the longer body dogs the same? The one I have rubs the back of her front legs so we stopped using it.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
3 Big Dog Collars for sale

Here are 3 collars available for sale; 20% off the total price (shipping to be added) and then 20% subtracted. 20% to go to the Constitutional challenge; yay; only $49,000 short.

Without further ado;

Stunning Leather Dog Collar with Swarovski Crystals - Sang de Roi

$80.00 + shipping - 20% to Chazhounds members.
The Sang de Roi collar is simply stunning.

Brilliant gold leather; 1 3/4" wide tapering to 1" at the buckle with solid brass hardware.

34 Blood Red Crystals accented by 16 alternating royal blue and blood red crystal pattern through the centre.

Truly a collar for a noble hound; a dog of royalty.

Fits neck 21-24"

Last edited:

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Tough Princess Mastiff Collar - Spikes and Bling

$46.00 + shipping - 20% to Chazhound members

Sweet and sassy; the Tough Princess collar is a beautiful example of our custom work; quite a popular collar.

Fully 2" wide and fitting a 25-27" long neck; this collar is for those bigger lassies.

A sweet cotton candy pink; accented by 12 hex spikes and 5 alternating clear and pink crystals; this collar suits those lovely lady dogs with just a bit of an attitude.

Stainless steel hardware is used on this custom piece.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
King's Ransom custom collar for large breed dogs

$60.00 + shipping - 20% for Chazhound members.

The King's Ransom is a stunning work; 29 purple crystals; 20 in light purple, 9 in deep purple; accenting a glossy black 2" wide collar.

This 2" wide collar is for the larger breeds; fitting a neck length of 16.5 - 20.5 inches.

Is your dog royalty? Do they deserve the best?

King's Ransom custom collar for large breed dogs

$60.00 + shipping - 20% for Chazhound members.

The King's Ransom is a stunning work; 29 purple crystals; 20 in light purple, 9 in deep purple; accenting a glossy black 2" wide collar.

This 2" wide collar is for the larger breeds; fitting a neck length of 16.5 - 20.5 inches.

Is your dog royalty? Do they deserve the best?
If my bank account wasn't at $5.32 without any assurance of there being anymore in there anytime soon, Kharma would TOTALLY have that collar :D

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
It is beautiful eh?

I really like the colour combination.

I've added 3 more collars for sale - 20% off for Chazhound members and 20% of price to go to the Constitutional challenge.

Here is Got the Blues;

1" wide X 18-21" long An intriguing collar; glossy black with alternating metallic blue and light blue crystals bordering two BlueBerry conchos. $54.00 + shipping

Blue Steel

1" wide X 19-21" long; a beautiful celestial collar; sky blue leather with 14 steel buttons and 29 metallic blue crystals in an apex pattern.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
And a real bargain; this collar was crafted for an individual; but there was a mismark in the leather that was unacceptable; so the collar was returned.

If you have a dog named Blue; can stand the mismark and like the colour; I am letting this collar go for $30.00 + shipping; and you still get your 20% off for being a Chazhound member and 20% still goes to the Constitutional Challenge.

Here are the details;

2" wide X 19-21" long, deep purple with BLUE carved and stamped and hand-painted a deep royal blue. 4 purple velvet crystals in a diamond pattern flank the name; with a bullet concho on either end finishing off this unique collar.
Stainless steel hardware on this beauty.
This picture clearly shows the mismark on the left of the E.

This pic shows the diamond crystal pattern and the shotgun shell; mirrored on other side.

Originally this collar cost; $54.00 + shipping; so it will go for a bargain and help a good cause.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Little dog collars

I can do little dog collars; it depends on what you want; and how little.
Here are some of the little dog styles that I've done;

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
OMG! They are gorgeous! I have a Papillion and a Pom mix. The Pap is tiny tiny! The Pom would probably fit the pink one.
Do you ship to South Africa?

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Sorry; missed this post; yes I ship to South Africa; and I've attached a pic of one that I did for a Chihuahua.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Thanks guys; your comments are appreciated.

Here are the latest 3 that I sent out; they are being used for prizes for the Bullmastiff Specialty in Kitchener this weekend (I feel honored).

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Changed google sign in; so changed google albums; so discovered that lots of my other photos aren't here.

Oh well; here is one leaving tomorrow; made for a staghound; tried to make it as lightweight as possible; 3" wide X 16" neck.

Members online

No members online now.