Fritz at the gate

Snoozing fritz

Fritz having a snooze under my bed,head sticking out.Had a great play with his squeaky last night as he sleeps all day and is raring to go at night.right now,he is curled up in the kitchen waiting for supper.:p.He has gone from the kitchen and is now in the front window.

Flying Doggie

fritz flipped over on his back behind the couch and the same picture in reverse,making it look like he is flying.About 3 days ago,Fritz yipped from the top of the stairs.I thought he wanted out,I go and all he did was run off.he did that three times and then when he did it the fourth time,mom went and she asked him if he wanted out and he went.All Fritz was doing is tormenting me probably it was the good sock of mine i took from him.Mom bought a Rooster statue and set it out on the back patio,Fritz spotted it from inside the back door and barked at it.Later that day,he went out and sniffed it and it was okay for the Rooster to be there.On Thursday,mom and dad bought a flamingo statue,head bobs and wings move,didn't bother him a bit,he checked it out and then layed back down on the back step.:cool:

Fritz Snoozing and napping

Two pictures of Fritz snoozing with dad and fritz curled up on their bed.Fritz now has two ducks to fly with.He got a card from his Aunties yesterday as it is 4th birthday next Saturday and they are coming to visit.He was at the back door tonight waiting as we came home from supper and we chicken fingers for him and he had that with his own food.he had a rest in the window and was panting like crazy and he has been under the couch downstairs and the blanket on the small couch.Right now,is upstairs with dad in the bedroom or the front window.:cool:

Sugar too

This is Sugar Too, a Bichon of a lady i met on another forum.Her previous Bichon Sugar had died of cancer and she wasn't going to get another one until on how we lost Ruffles and were not going to get another until dad missed Ruffles and we eventually got Fritz,best decision we could have made.

Fritz relaxing,searching and posing

Fritz in front of the fireplace and searching for his monkey.he got scared yeaterday as we had a thunderstorm go through and he shook and panted and hid under the dining room table and wasn't coming out.Dad got him,but really didn't want to come out.Had more thunder later,was downstairs and listening,didn't really bother him,but he did pant somewhat.he looks really nice ,been to the groomers and he will look cute for his 4th birthday Saturday and his Aunties visit.

bubbatd

A day without Fritz is a day without sunshine !!! Would love to know more about you!! Your parents look awesome !! I know the love between you all is special !! I have a special grandson who is the light of my life !! I love family stories !!

Fritz grinning

Fritz had a good time on his birthday.Mommy had given him a blue collar and took him to the store to get it where he loved up an employee and wanted to friends with a customer's cat.His Aunties gave him a squeaky soccer ball,Pedigree Marrobon ewith rea marrow,Iams select bites and a birthday cake.We went out to dinner and i brought back a chicken finger as a treat.Aunt Bev got a picture of Fritz with mom and Auntie Irene holding it.When it came my turn,she moved just slightly and the cake went on the floor.Needless to say,i didn't get a picture of it,but will get a copy of Auntie Bev's.I did manage to get a picture of him licking my plate clean,One picture of him greeting his Aunties,two of him waiting in the window,one at the back door and one greeting them and one later on of him snoozing on the rec room couch.I help dad cut lawns 4 or 5 days a week and if it wan't for me ,we wouldn't get these done,he really appreciates the help.i also do our own everty three as it is a little much for him to walk around and push the mower so i do it and also trim the grass .:cool:

I think that little Fritz of yours always has a big happy grin on his white furry face, Devon! He's a sweetie . . .

I'll bet your Dad is very proud of having a son who is such a big help and is so loving and kind.

bubbatd

Awwww ... you and Fritz are so special !!! I think your parents are too !! They are lucky to have you to help them and you to have them ! And bless Fritz for being there for all of you !!!

Fritz Hiding and Keeping company

Fritz in his favorite hideaway under the small couch and keeping cool with his Monkey squeaky on the air register.On Tuesday,mom thought Fritz wasn't feeling his best as he was sleeping all over the house.Turns out ,all he was doing was saving his energy for a play with Monkey and Rabbit squeaky.Wednesday,he wante dto play fetch with his soccer ball squeaky,I threw it to him and it bounced and he tried to catch it and it bounced off his head as if he was heading it like a soccer player.:) He has now got on the back of the chair next to the computer.

bubbatd

I thought of you today when the little Bichion next door visited Chip !! His name is " Prince" , but we call him " Fritz ".

Fritz Contented and snoozing

Fritz being contented, snoozing at the back door and under the covers of my bed.That morning,Fritz came in and looked at me,jumped up on the bed,kissed me and crawled under the covers.I got out of bed to get this shot of him.On Tuesday,Fritz had to get a needle for heartworm asnd he was nervous when leaving and was nervous there as he had a little bathroom accident.He got two shots,one in the hip and the other,the back of his neck.He was weighed and is 19 pounds and is a healthy Bichon nad the vet mentioned Fritz comes from a good breed.That night,i took him downstairs and didn't realize whre he had the shot and he whined.He immediately got under the small couch and wouldn't come out.While there ,he whined as his hip was bothering him.he took his time going up the stairs and when out,didn't want qnyone touching him.He is much better now,had a big play with his monkey squeaky last night plus his rabbit and a bone squeaky.:)

Three pictures of Fritz sitting.He has got pushy lately with water.he has his dish filled downstairs,then wants upstairs and his dish filled up there.Just now,he barked at his can of bone treats upstairs and wanted one.Pictures of fritz begging for treat from dad,Fritz with Auntie irene and Fritz begging to go on walk with Aunties.:eek:

Fritz sitting again

More sitting pictures of Fritz.Fritz begging for me to put him outside,Fritz on back of chair,Fritz being cozy with Dad.Before we went to supper,mom fed fritz andf he ate it too fast and brought it all up.He is okay now.Dad brought home a bit of Waffles he had for dessert at supper.;)

Members online

No members online now.