Best stimulating toys?

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I'm looking for some stimulating toys for Brawt. I don't want to waste my money on something he can easily figure out.

What are some good ones that you've had experience with?

I was looking at the Buster Cube and the Hide-A-Treat Giggler ball.

lizzybeth727

The most difficult one I've given dogs is the Tug-a-Jug . I've only known a few dogs who have been able to figure it out before getting bored and giving up (and I work with a lot of labs, so that's saying something). On the bottom of that link is the Squirrel Dude, which my dog really likes, although you have to make sure to get the right size one for the kibble (or treats) you use, otherwise it's too difficult.

The buster cube is also very good, although I've found that the smaller dogs have more trouble with it because it's pretty big and hard for them to roll.

Brattina88

I really liked the buster cube, it was awesome, I loved it:D BUT Maddie is not a chewer, and she somehow chewed the inner tube (that you twist to make it more/less difficult) making it useless to hold any treats. :( darn
My crew loves the Hide-A-Squirrel, and you can buy replacement squirrels for it.
Planet Dog / Orbees have different shaped toys that have treat spots in them... I personally like the strawberry one :p
This 'Genius Leo Dog Toy' looks cool, but I don't know anyone personally who has had it, or can recomend it. I've seen one at a Pet Expo that I considered buying, but Maddie has too many toys already lol

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Oy... mind OUT of the gutter Julia...

Aaaaanyways :D

Sierra loves her Genius Leo and I highly reccomend it. The buster cube is also great - as well as basically indestructable!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oy... mind OUT of the gutter Julia...
:rofl1: We're in the same boat... I was too embarrassed to admit :p
Same here, you guys. It doesn't help that that was AC's question for everyone in chat.. ROFL

I love my tug a jug and my orka jack. The only problem with the orka jack is that it's SO hard to clean so you can't really put stuff in it. Kongs are a favorite. Balls with holes in them, too.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
here's Baxter with his tug--I feed him with it every night to slow down his eating and make him work!

ACooper

Hmmmmmm, after seeing Bax in action, I think I might pick up one of those for Orson too! LOL

You know, I REALLY think companies that make things for dogs (toys, food, etc) should start giving Chaz a kickback or something! haahhaha, I have heard about, researched, and been given solid advice here about things I never would have purchased otherwise ;)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
:DBax, I see you have a squirrel dude, too!
yep--like that one too--it holds up quite well!

Bax - that video is great. I think I need to order one of those too! :D
Hmmmmmm, after seeing Bax in action, I think I might pick up one of those for Orson too! LOL

You know, I REALLY think companies that make things for dogs (toys, food, etc) should start giving Chaz a kickback or something! haahhaha, I have heard about, researched, and been given solid advice here about things I never would have purchased otherwise ;)
yep--it's the power of tried and true around here! Think we could get someone to use us as their test subjects? We could certainly make good product testers!

Members online

No members online now.