"The Blessing of Bailey" and dogs in need. Please crosspost link

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Is anyone in this area that could find out if Wilson is still available? Or could pull him? I would be willing to take him and foster him---something about him pulls at me.

I could drive up there and get him. It's maybe 2 hours away. But I don't have an extra crate or any extra supplies... and I probably wouldn't be able to go until tomorrow...... but I could do it.

Ok... I called and... he is scheduled to be euthed next time they do it but I told them not to and I would pick him up tomorrow between 8:30 and 3....

ACooper

Oh my! I hope everything goes smoothly and Wilson gets to be best buds with Baxter & Trav!!

*crosses fingers*

Well here's what I found out about poor Wilson.....

Wilson has been at the shelter for "a LONG time" and so there's no real adoption fee, just a donation! And he's not dog aggressive, but the dogs there I guess are kept separated so they don't get a lot of opportunity to show aggression around each other. Makes me wanna go adopt all of them :(

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
help transport or even hold him until transport can be arranged. WC can get him--but can't keep him overnight. She could get him tomorrow--but that makes this tough to pull off to get him here by then.

Members online

No members online now.