Great pyrenees, Eva the blue pit, Bloodhound mix, toy poodle, etc.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Bo, the Great Pyrenees! He was adopted from FOHA as a puppy, and recently returned because the owner's husband died and his ex wife, who owned half of the house, kicked her and the dog out. It was very hard for her to give up her dog, and it's been pretty hard on Bo too. His owner trained him well, and he's quite the gentlemen on leash. He's also the biggest Pyr I've ever met, tipping the scales at 130lbs! And he's not fat either, you can easily palpitate his ribs under his coat.

Eva enjoyed sunbathing yesterday.

It was a nice day to be a pit bull.

Meet Yogi, the bloodhound mix. He's a typical young hound: loud, obnoxious, in your face, outgoing, friendly and cute. Whoever had him never taught him anything, so Yogi has no manners and no concept of any good behavior whatsoever.

And speaking of dogs with little to no concept of good behavior, meet Norris! My best guess on his breed is that he's a HellIfIKnow. :p Norris has been at FOHA for over a year at least, and I have just now taken some pictures of him. Norris is a BRAT, can be hard to handle, mouthy, jumpy, strong on the leash, and will basically drive you nuts. But he's also smart as hell, quite a foodie, and very sweet and goofy. Norris really needs a home with some dog experience, no small children (and probably no cats either), and maybe another dog he and play rough and tumble with.

Sitting nice for a treat.

Being impatient and jumping up for the treat.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Being very impatient and barking for the treat. (This is why I love him, he's 24/7 Derp, haha).

Actually being slightly patient and sitting nice for a treat!

And here's a body shot.

Spike the toy poodle! I love to take him out and cuddle him. Poodles are warm and soft and cuddling them makes everything all better.

Yes I'm cute. Adore me.

I finally did it! I caught the elusive Caleb smile on camera! (The dog in the pic with him is his friend Yardley).

And here's a sneak peak of Hooch (yes I know, real creative name haha), the possible DDB mix. He's a sweetie. A nutball, but a sweetie. I can't wait till he gets out of intake.

That's all!

Poor Bo. That is so terrible, for him and his owner.

Eva reminds me of Luce :)

Hooch is OMGADORABULL!

That's really an attractive bunch of adoptables.

EDIT: Oops! Eva is blue? She looks red on my computer, lol. But those ears and something about her face still reminds me of Luce <3

Last edited:

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Ohhh my gosh, Bo is SO handsome! I have a thing for big furry dogs, and he certainly big and furry!

Members online

No members online now.