No more digital SLR...

That's right, I'm fresh out'a digital photography for about 2 months. I traded in my DS2 for an upgraded model which is due out at the beginning of December.

So, until my replacement comes in, I'm back to film.....which means I bought my first 3 rolls of slide film in ages. I can't believe the cost of slide film now.....$15.00 per roll of velvia!!! :yikes: ....and that's without processing :yikes:

Ah, well.....only 2 months.....how expensive could it really be??? :lol-sign:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
15 bucks a roll!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I coudln't go there in my dreams!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Dont pay any attention to CK9, ;) he's just trying to flash his pun techniques for everyone to see :p

jess2416

Who woulda thought
well I had to make sure I was seing the whole picture, And jess is just jealous she wasnt exposed to this earlier, she seems to be giving a glare ;) :p :D
heehee....I'm only jealous if it was something that was worthy of exposure...:p

and yes I am glaring at you...your taking cheap shots

CanadianK9

I see you've exposed yourself yet again. There's a certain chemistry between you and pun threads. You just seem to come up with them as quick as a flash, like you're in sync with them.
Well although thats true andrew you seem to click in your fair share of shots, and im not Nikon that up, because if you sit around not punning anymore you may end up with polaroids.

Members online

No members online now.