zoom groom...quite pleasantly surprised

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I ordered a zoom groom online for Hannah because I was told by numerous people that it is really good for labs who shed a lot. Everytime I saw it in the stores I really didn't think it would work for Hannah. Well I finally ordered one online, along with some good shampoo, and they came today:) . I immediately tried to brush on her and she LOVED it, she started drooling it felt so good. It pulled off a TON of fur from her too. Although it didn't stick to the brush though, it all fell on the floor but atleast it came off of her. Well I just brushed her agian (four hours after the first brushing) and was expecting to find the usual one or two brushes full of fur but was surprised when just a small amount of fur came off of her. Now all I have left to do is wash and blowdry her. I used that brush on Foxy too, and he is usually really bad and will growl at me when I groom him, but he liked it (well tolerated it) as well. He stood still and let me brush him and I even took his collar off and he stayed right by me until I told him ok. I was thinking of trying brewers yeast for Hannah too but I have to wait for a couple weeks until we have the money to order that. Foxy doesn't shed nearly at all I have been brushing him about once a week and he doesn't shed much at all in between but Hannah is a two to three times a day brusher and she still sheds so hopefully this brush and new shampoo and brewers yeast will help with her shedding. Hubby is really getting frustrated and mad at me (yeah like I can stop her from shedding:rolleyes: ). I just wanna say if ANYONE is looking for a brush for a lab this is a REALLY good brush it works SO good on my Hannah.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
haha i thought zoom had groomed your dog..thought she was branching out into all the fields of dogdom. Sounds like a good product!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yeah it's really good, usually she gets dandruffy too after a really good brushing (so needless to say she always has dandruff) but she didn't have any dandruff after using this brush.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
Isn't it neat? I loooove my zoom groom and use it on my dog and cats. They all really like being brushed with it.

It also works really nice on a wet dog with shampoo. :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Mordy said:
Isn't it neat? I loooove my zoom groom and use it on my dog and cats. They all really like being brushed with it.

It also works really nice on a wet dog with shampoo. :)
yeah I used mine when I washed her last night and it got out a lot of fur. We just picked up some brewers yeast to try on her to see if that will help with shedding but that brush has done an excellent job. I brushed her agian this morning and barely any fur came off.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
It's an awesome brush. I have always been tempted to get it but seriously doubted it would be any good and I really didn't want to waste eight bucks on a brush I would never use. But eventually curiousity got the best of me and I ordered it with the shampoo that I got and it works so good. She has minimal shedding in just one day it's no where near as bad as it was with her regular brushes. I still brush her 2-3 times a day though for about five minutes but she doesn't mind it as much with the zoom groom. I'm hoping my husband will stop giving me grief about the dog hair everywhere now that I have spent a crapload of money on good shampoo, a good brush, and the brewers yeast.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i can think of another form of zoom groom..to go with zoom the bride..hehe ohwell, i am bad sorry

Members online

No members online now.