Who is Who on here? *ALL PEOPLE POST!!!*

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Whoa, I never posted here? Okay. Have a photodump!

Spinning fire poi at the end of my driveway in the wintertime. We got a permit to perform there, at my old housing complex for an evening.

At the David L. Lawrence convention centre in Pittsburgh. Some friends and I went up to the roof with djembes and drums and had a drum circle under the scrolling LED text. My shirt is actually a basic functional equalizer, responding to outside sound stimuli. (I got it here.)

Delicious Mongolian hotpot lunch.

Playing Jude, my beast of a deadnaught guitar.

Little known fact: I used to hang out with Tom Green before he was famous outside of Ottawa. This was taken at a mall downtown when I was 14. He signed it later on, when I found out he had signed an MTV deal and was leaving Ottawa, and was actually becoming famous, haha

I'm on the bottom, and still not sure how I survived.

Name: Allison (Allie)
Profession: Business Owner (AlliePets)
Dog: Finnegan
Age of Dog: 5 months
Breed: Border Collie

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Whoa, I never posted here? Okay. Have a photodump!

Spinning fire poi at the end of my driveway in the wintertime. We got a permit to perform there, at my old housing complex for an evening.

Fire poi!!!

I can do poi :p

ETA - you need a permit?? :confused:

We used to do it down the beach every week.... fire breathing too!!! Dangerous stuff lol......

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Wow, I haven't posted on here since 2006! :yikes:

Okay here's some from the past months:

Summer had just licked up inside my nose.

Artist me in Oklahoma wind.

But now I'm blonde with contacts so maybe I should get a new pic! lol

xpaeanx

I posted these in a doggy picture thread a few days ago... but I guess they should really be in here... don't mind the massive brokenout-ness.... I've been pretty stressed lately... and the not-so-there makeup doesn't help...

I suppose I will add a few pictures as well, so you all can add a face to my name. Great thread by the way, though I only got through about 5 pages in the beginning, and the last 15 or so. Theres far too many to read all in one shot.

Anyway heres the most recent of my pictures.

My big sis and I

My favorite hobby

and the direct result of that hobby :D

xpaeanx

oh..... got it!!!! That's pretty cool!

Big fish scare me though... unless they're behind glass at the aquarium! :lol-sign:

I like the little ones though....... o_O

xpaeanx

yeah... I'm more of a shell fish person myself...

or sushi... which is really weird. I have no problem chowing down on sushi... but put a filet of the same fish in front of me and I won't eat it...

As you can tell, I'm obviously female. :lol-sign:

I actually prefer shellfish to fish as well. Seems to have a better consistency, and is usually sweeter!

Yeah I knew you were female, I saw some of your pictures. Plus the avatar is a pretty good giveaway lol.

Anyway I don't want to be the one to derail this thread after is has made it to be 182 pages long :D So back to pictures of everyone!!!

Members online

No members online now.