Drawing Pad - Come here and DOODLE!!

bubbatd

Believe me... all I ever take out is the graffiti or my " stuff ". I never know if it's a " join in " or a " bug off !"

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
AHH so sorry I clicked the link and was drawing and thought my computer was possesed and I didnt know I was deleting your pics :( I really wasnt trying to be rude. I drew and then read through the posts guess I should have read first:confused: I was reading the last posts and Im like ahhh there talkin bout me and I felt so dumb! THink it comes with my blondness. THough some of the pics u draw are amazing! my hand shakes to much! You guys really gave me a heart attack I thought I had a virus!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
mandie this specific problem has been going on for a couple days..i hope it is resolved now. I have written the person and we have an agreement. a once in a while mistake is normal..to have something undone over and over again is intentional.

bubbatd

You really can't blend ... just find a color in between.I'm a dork at it !!! My first time I hit the erase and felt terrible.!! Did you know you can bring in the " dropper" and pick up the color you want on the screen ?? Any questions ask Smkie !!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i just use the big ball to work out my outline..then work dark to light, i have never used the dropper so i dunno..straight lines are the hardest:D i finally found the right hand motion to make a good straight line.. it took awhile to learn to draw with a mouse. ;) here is kinda an example of what i mean

dang it this link wont work to transfer so if you want to see what i am talking about there is a link in this thread
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25959

actually this one is better, the link is on the bottom of page two in my post
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25959

bubbatd

Smkie.... you're wwwwaaayyy above us !!! I only use the dropper if I've messed up picture and need to correct .... mostly yours !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
grammy i have had more then a running start..for 15 years i drew only with a pencil or pen and ink. It was all i could afford, i loved color but art supplies are so expensive, so i really learned to draw, if all you work in is pencil sigh

then i worked in etched glass design where i had to think very graphic, two tone to make my images work.

3 and a half years at the Kansas City ART Institute working on my illustration and design degree didn't hurt a bit either;)

then photo retouching / portrait artist meant i learned to match my colors fast and what lightened and darkened what..(the hard part to learn) because i did it 12 hours a day for a year. 6 am to 6 pm

after that began the bells, boxes, rocks that allowed me to work on my painting strengths..(still working on that...sigh...)

finally i felt ready for canvas

my favorite qoute is "the life so short the craft so long to learn"

its sooooo true

working like this is yahoooo fun hehe...you dont have to mix paint to get the right color, and thinking graphically makes working with as few of colors as possible (but using the very rightest ones :) ) a total blast for me. I can make an image in minutes that with paint would take me oh sooooo much longer, then all the blending:eek:

what is hard is going back to the grindstone and not sitting here having fun:D

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
I like to draw to though Im not so great! Once in a while I can connect pencil and paper and make a dog look like a dog. I like to use the doodle thing on Yahoo Messenger with my friends.

bubbatd

Smkie... you know you put us to shame !!! Keep it up !!! We love it !!! If only my Tom was here to take you on !!

bubbatd

Smkie, I finally got EliN on the doodle and she added an ankle bracelet .... she thinks it's so much fun, and if she ever has time will join!

Members online

No members online now.