New Collars!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I can't find my camera cord, hence the lacking of Sierra pictures recently, so this won't be a photo post. I just wanted to share the news of the two new collars Sierra has!

They're both by Hot Dogs (www.hotdogsalldressed.com). One is dark brown leather with brass hardware and brass daisies, 1" thick. The other is a hot pink leather with stainless hardware and yellow rubber duckies!!

I can't wait to show them off. Matt's requested that I put a hold on any further collar shopping for the time being, since we're on a tighter budget, so my Collarmania shopping spree might have to wait longer. But I'm glad I have some new things to adorn Sierra with in the meantime :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Hey now... you can't just post that Sierra got new collars (and awesome collars, at that) WITHOUT pics! ;) :D

wishbone

Hey don't let us wait for so long, bump this thread for you.

My friend is looking for new collars and I wanna see more option, you described it great so I wanna see it.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Still looking guys :( I can't seem to find this camera cord for the life of me! BUT she did wear her hot pink with duckies collar today and got a LOT of compliments on it :)

Members online