For the bully fans! Wanted to share some pics.

APBT_Danno

I mostly lurk here, but thought I would share a few pics of Kadin. He's 15 months old and weighs 47 lbs. He's an absolute nut when it comes to water and the hose, so you'll notice a theme in the majority of the pics.

Eager anticipation...

more...

Oh, Kadin's GORGEOUS! I love his red coat. And what an athlete. Your kids are beautiful and it's great to see them with Kadin. They all look incredibly happy.

APBT_Danno

Oh, Kadin's GORGEOUS! I love his red coat. And what an athlete. Your kids are beautiful and it's great to see them with Kadin. They all look incredibly happy.
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Kadin brings a new definition to happy...:lol-sign:

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
This should be the poster picture against all the BSL Bull$h!t ;) A child mauling a pitbull :p ! That picture is absolutely to sweet :) Your kids are adorable and Kadin is to sweet for words!!

McKenzie

I have to admit that I have been sucked into thinking pit bulls are deadly.
When I saw the first picture I thought that he looks mean and aggressive but by the time I got down to the bottom I wanted to give him a hug too. I'm sorry I thought your dog looked mean, he truly is a beautiful dog.

I have to admit that I have been sucked into thinking pit bulls are deadly.
When I saw the first picture I thought that he looks mean and aggressive but by the time I got down to the bottom I wanted to give him a hug too. I'm sorry I thought your dog looked mean, he truly is a beautiful dog.
I love it when that happens :)

See there, we need LOTS more Pittie pics . . . .

Oh my god! Beautiful. Why have you been lurking for so long!

I wanna hug him and give him a cookie!

Zelda was sitting by me eyeballing him up. lol j/k =)

APBT_Danno

Oh my god! Beautiful. Why have you been lurking for so long!

I wanna hug him and give him a cookie!

Zelda was sitting by me eyeballing him up. lol j/k =)
Again, thanks for the comments everyone.

To answer the lurking question, usually anything I would chime in about is already said, and no doubt worded much better than I could put it.

McKenzie, he'd take a hug with the same look on his face as he has with my daughter, he's a ham for attention from people.

Oh!! Gorgeous dog! He might eat your kids.. lol, not really, hes adorable!! Look at that smile! He loves his kids! :)

milos_mommy

WOW! Kadin is beautiful! really, really, really stunning. so are your kids. beautiful family :)

Again, thanks for the comments everyone.

To answer the lurking question, usually anything I would chime in about is already said, and no doubt worded much better than I could put it.

McKenzie, he'd take a hug with the same look on his face as he has with my daughter, he's a ham for attention from people.

haha, yeah I know how you feel. But I put my 2 cents in anyway =P No matter how horrible it is to read :cool:

...if you look up APBT in a Websters dictionary it would look like this...

No lie. Go check.

Oh yeah thats for you to keep lol. =)
Me and my uber leet photoshop skillz. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.