Agility Trial Pics

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
We got a second place ribbon yesterday for AAC gamblers. We had 16 points, and completed the gamble, needed 20. And a bad standard round that involved peeing in the ring.. but we haven't been outside in 11 months for agility, and it's our first trial..

Today we had a fantastic standard round.. got 15 faults between a teeter fly off, and Cider visiting the ring crew which was counted as a tunnel refusal but took 2nd place. Was an awesome run though. Followed by a jumpers round that involved an in ring poop (but it wasn't stress she HAD to go..)

Not bad for the first time.

Yesterday..

Today

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Fantastic pics!! Cider has the biggest smile on her face!

I am looking into agility - hopefully this week - we have a club near me, just need to call them up!! WooP!

MafiaPrincess

LOL thanks guys, I almost didn't have any.. I was so scared our first round and it went not so great, then someone in my weekly class offered. So I asked him again today, lol.

Can you imagine.. We are like THE cocker. There was what I think was an English entered.. only other cocker I've seen in a trial so far.

Toller_08

Great pictures! Cider looks like she's having so much fun.

I can hardly wait to someday have a dog with the right temperament to compete in agility.

MafiaPrincess

Thanks everyone. I'm still sad we were so close to that Q, but we learned so much, I couldn't really ask for more really.

There were so many tollers in that trial this weekend, you'd have loved it :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Fabulous pics, Cider looks great! :) She looks like she's having a great time!

Brandyb

Wow - those are great pics!! Congrats on your trial!!
My friend runs a blonde cocker just like yours, the only one that we see at trials too. She'd love these pictures!!!

Members online

No members online now.