Owner's Photos

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Congrates!!!! Sounds like u got good heads on your shoulders..i envy you..finding a relationship like yours is rare. Bassetllover is planning her wedding soon..you both have so much to look forward too.

Not to butt in, or change the subject of the photos, but I see you guys chatting about tattoos and I just recently got my second one about 2 weeks ago. Its not finished though, I just got the tigers face done and now I have to go back and get my tribal design done on the sides of it. I have the tiger done on my lower back and my first tattoo, which is a butterfly, (typical first tattoo for a girl, but I love it) was done on the nape of my neck. They both mean a lot to me, especially the tiger because I drew it myself and I love white tigers. Tattoos are so addicting, I love them! Piercings also. :p

Saje

Island dweller
Rip's Girl said:
Smkie I just used temporary color (I fear the commitment of permanent color, my taste changes so rapidly..) it was that L'oreal color pulse stuff.. Cheap and easy.

You're lucky. There is no such thing as temporary for my hair. The last time I put in red was about 10 years ago and it was supposed to wash out in 3-5 days and 6 months later it was still quite pink!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
shyeow2..there is a wide range of ages on this forum..you fit right in!! :D You and russel look great together..i cant read what you have in your hand :(

RD

Are you dead yet?
Saje said:
You're lucky. There is no such thing as temporary for my hair. The last time I put in red was about 10 years ago and it was supposed to wash out in 3-5 days and 6 months later it was still quite pink!
Yikes! This has taken ages to wash out (Which I was expecting, color sticks around longer in blonde hair) but it's slowly going away... Couldn't stand it if I had pink hair for 6 months. :(

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
better than ronald Mcdonald for the same amount of time..i would have been estatic to have pink..blond hair is porus..that is what i was told and mine must have been extra cause it held that dye like a sponge..cured me from ever trying it again..

Romeo_n_Juliet'sMomma said:
We love each other and thats all that matters :) So as of right now it's in the air, but since saturday (the 23rd) made a year of us being engaged, we agreed that we're gonna set another date soon.
Ahh. He's good at stalling.

siemens716 said:
Ahh. He's good at stalling.
Nope sorry hun. He aint stallin. Its a joint decision on both of our parts. You dont have to be jealous that I have a great relationship that will last and dont be upset cause I didnt keep my mouth shut about your stupid comments. Maybe you should go to a different forum since you dont know how to act on here. :rolleyes:

shyeow2

Shirley from Malaysia
smkie said:
shyeow2..there is a wide range of ages on this forum..you fit right in!! :D You and russel look great together..i cant read what you have in your hand :(
aiyahhh, u just miss the important words....
is CGC - Canine Good Citizen...
my boy pass the test....Yahooooo :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
AWESOME....i know you were proud! I have never heard of that before but it sounds like an excellent test. My dog Bronki that passed away a year ago passed a test that allowed him to go into nursing homes and hospitals..he was allowed to work with alzhiemers patients and i was so happy and proud of him that day...it is a great feeling to train your dog well enough that he is a benefit not only to yourself but others as well.

shyeow2

Shirley from Malaysia
smkie said:
AWESOME....i know you were proud! I have never heard of that before but it sounds like an excellent test. My dog Bronki that passed away a year ago passed a test that allowed him to go into nursing homes and hospitals..he was allowed to work with alzhimers patients and i was so happy and proud of him that day...it is a great feeling to train your dog well enough that he is a benefit not only to yourself but others as well.
haha.. i m just kidding, CGC test is the very basic and easy test, is to test your dog is he friendly to public.
Over here, only few places are dog friendly... we hardly can get dog friendly parks... so... dont even think u can bring a dog to hospital.... :mad: u know what...? i always wish one day my doggie can roam and run free on the snow.. :( but i dont think the day will come... :(
I m proud of your Bronki, I argree with you and I alwiz respect those service dogs... they always ask no return from us.... :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i hope one day they can do this..darn it is too little to see how happy Mary is..she just goes nuts in the snow..Bronki is in there too..i didn't know at the time i took this that he had cancer..it came on very fast, he was only 7 years old...Mary is his mother. She missed him so badly i was afraid i might lose her to so even tho i thought i wasn't ready..i began looking on petsaver.com and that is how i found our Victor..he is not bronki..not a replacement in anyway, but he has helped heal our hurt hearts.and i think Bronki would approve very much..Wish i could send you some snow..
i still haven't gone to bed..but i really do need to now..i have stayed up way to late! Good night new friend..

Attachments

Saje

Island dweller
Rip's Girl said:
Yikes! This has taken ages to wash out (Which I was expecting, color sticks around longer in blonde hair) but it's slowly going away... Couldn't stand it if I had pink hair for 6 months. :(
Well this red has actually washed out much nicer. It's mostly out now but there are some strawberry-blonde spots which look good. It's the pink that's no good! LOL

Saje said:
A good rule of thumb is to consider any haircolor on blond hair permanent. :eek:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
today i do..my grandaughter lives with my mother (she is 80) and i help out..when my mother feels like she can not handle it anymore, my grandaughter will come and live with me. We do not live far apart (3 miles) so in the mornings i drive over and comb out Hyia's hair and put it up before she goes to preschool. It is time for me to go now..My mother cannot manage all that long hair..we are all a team more or less in the raising of this little girl...last night i had to work late and then i couldn't sleep..Most of the time i go to bed earlier!! :)

There are no photos of me in existence - at least not since I was about sixteen. I HATE being on that side of the lens . . . I should have had some taken when I was bodybuilding though; they might have been good incentive for me, lol!

Members online

No members online now.