RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh my god.

(((((HUGS))))))

****, ****, ****. :( :(

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry . . .

I understand why they have the bite rule (it was explained to me once when I tried to convince someone to let me adopt a cat that had bitten in self-defense) but thats horrible. Its terrible, and so unfair, when its a misunderstanding (which this sounds like). <<HUGS>>

Just remember, its not your fault. Don't blame yourself, ok?

ACooper

(((HUGS))) (((HUGS))) (((HUGS)))

I know it's going to be hard, but DON'T blame yourself for a bad system. You did what you could and it's sad but NOT your fault in ANY WAY!

(((HUGS))) (((HUGS))) (((HUGS)))

bubbatd

I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry !!!! So unfair !!!! You did your best !

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
****. I'm so sorry, BB.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Massive hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks guys. It is my fault, and I take full blame for his death. I didn't think he'd be PTS (as he was so tolerant of everything I did) but obviously I was wrong.

Thanks guys. It is my fault, and I take full blame for his death. I didn't think he'd be PTS (as he was so tolerant of everything I did) but obviously I was wrong.
No, if you have to look for blame, look to the home that failed him. He was a wonderful, steady dog before then. You know that. And he was likely STILL a wonderful, steady dog. Sometimes things are out of our hands.

I do hope that the people who brought him back are told that's what happened though. If anyone should have to live with this, it's them.

Members online

No members online now.