blue- look here!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Hahaha! Those pics are so funny! Look at your two jumping jacks, sheer madness! :) I have to hide this thread from T-Bone, otherwise she'll never leave me alone again! ;)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
lol!!

it's a jolly ball, hung from the loft by rope. I keep telling hubby to tell folks how he did it.. maybe if you all start harassing him by PM he'll finally do it. :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I have a big Jolly ball for the horses, they love it! Would never have occured to me to string one from the ceiling for the dogs though! I bet that would be a hit in the bar! :rolleyes: :D I think that one is best left for people with carpet, I don't think Jolly ball and tiled floors really should go together! I think legs would be broken! ;)

I have a big Jolly ball for the horses, they love it! Would never have occured to me to string one from the ceiling for the dogs though! I bet that would be a hit in the bar! :rolleyes: :D I think that one is best left for people with carpet, I don't think Jolly ball and tiled floors really should go together! I think legs would be broken! ;)
I figured if I do this and when I get around to putting the new flooring down Ill get an area rug.

~Tucker&Me~

LOL, in the first picture Banzai looks like he's saying, "Buddy, cover that up!"

Hehe, funny paw placement ;).

:D:D

~Tucker

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
I did that with a tennis ball on heavy elastic band in the yard , drives Whiskey bonkers but sure gets him his necessary workout lol. Nicole those are great shots of the boys having a wonderful time. I love them.

Members online

No members online now.