The Venting Thread

iriskai

Mimi walked in to the living room, puked up a little chunk of bone, made eye contact, and walked back out.

Her blatant way of telling me that, while she REALLY thought she wanted a bite from the pork neck I was breaking down, and it would be REALLY unfair if Ezra got a bite of softer bone and she didn't (even if he is transitioned to a raw diet), she does NOT have an iron gut and will need to be transitioned slowly once I decide to switch her to raw.

Thanks.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I am ADHD ... and I get a lot of "OMG you're so OCD!" comments as well. Look ... I have to do things a certain way so I can FIND things (like gloves and car keys ... etc) I also arrange my clothes a certain way for the same reason. It doesn't mean I am OCD :/

I am too. I always need to color coordinate things. Weird thing is, I am super messy when it comes to my stuff.

I always lose things. I put something down, & then I can't find it. It takes me a few minutes to find it again.

I always get comments like this, "You really need to pay more attention" "Stop losing things", "Stop slacking off". Look I would I could, I try.

I also struggle with depression, which is usually worse then the ADHD.

Ugh, having ADHD & depression just suck, a lot.I really wish I didn't have it. People are always too quick to judge someone. They don't understand what people go through, or have to deal with

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm just so not in a studying mood! These snows days have thrown me all out of whack. I cleaned the house very minimally today and had great plans to make progress to get ahead of homework. But Vampire Diaries.

Yeahhhh...

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I am too. I always need to color coordinate things. Weird thing is, I am super messy when it comes to my stuff.

I always lose things. I put something down, & then I can't find it. It takes me a few minutes to find it again.

I always get comments like this, "You really need to pay more attention" "Stop losing things", "Stop slacking off". Look I would I could, I try.

Ugh, having ADHD & depression just suck, a lot.I really wish I didn't have it. People are always too quick to judge someone. They don't understand what people go through, or have to deal with
I know how you feel. Only, I have ADD (plus my parents think I'm autistic, I just never wanted to go back to a therapist to be diagnosed) instead of ADHD.

An excellent quote I heard once (can't remember the source) was, "try to be kind to everyone, for we are all fighting hard battles". I really want a t-shirt that says that, I think more people need to stop and think a bit before saying something or judging someone too quickly and harshly.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's the setting I have, too, but I still get notifications every time someone posts on it. So if someone is posting vaccines-cause-autism bullshit on my wall, which I then get a notification for, and have to go delete, they're getting unfriended. I know how to use Facebook, that's not the issue.
There is a "stop notifications" link now on each post.

So we (ok DH is) are replacing the upstairs toilet. Was supposed to just take a couple days....this is day three and its no where near ready to go. The positive is the whole bathroom is now getting a move around and rehab..the negative, I have to walk all the way downstairs in the middle of the night to pee....I hate going downstairs in the dark by myself at night. Yes, I am a giant baby but it freaks the crap out of me.

Add to that, this song (which I LOVE) and video have been stuck in my head and tend to start running through when I am making that long walk at 3 in the morning lol Creeps me out even more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo

(and for those who have not seen it before, its really cool IMO to do a search for a 'forward' version after to see the story in true chronological order)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

People don't understand that it is very hard just existing in society, hard mentally and emotionally draining ... I can't explain how it is, but it just ... Is. OH always asks me if I am ok because I sometimes go to bed before 10pm because I am just so tired from just ... Living.

I don't have chronic depression by I do have days where I am very anxious, tired and stressed :( I can't imagine dealing with that daily, I empathize with anyone who does.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo

(and for those who have not seen it before, its really cool IMO to do a search for a 'forward' version after to see the story in true chronological order)
I watched the whole video and was kinda confused, then started catching on, then I had to watch it "forward." I'm still kinda confused LOL. But that's really really interesting.

I watched the whole video and was kinda confused, then started catching on, then I had to watch it "forward." I'm still kinda confused LOL. But that's really really interesting.
Yeah, there is still a lot of interpretation to it, and it doesnt exactly match the song (same theme though) but yeah, I just love it and find it fascinating.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
*hug* You are NOT a baby. I know you wouldn't ever say that to someone else suffering what you're going through, and you are *no different* - no more deserving of blame for a situation out of your control than anyone else would be. I am really sorry you're going through it, though. :(
I appreciate it. It's just really frustrating to have a hold of most of my issues and then feel like the ground fell out from under me. I'm scrambling.

SpringerLover

Dear sir: I'm sorry your cat is urinating outside of the litter box. He's got the kind of cat personality where in his own mind he clearly thinks he's King Turd of Poo Mountain. That's probably part of the reason he's doing it. BUT the other really crucial part is probably that it has been going on for TWO YEARS before you decided it bothered you enough to address it. This is going to take some work, roll up your sleeves. Love, me.
YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T WAVE YOUR MAGICAL WAND and fix it? Right now. Please?!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Ugh my eye is more painful tonight than this morning. I looked in the mirror and you can visibly see the stye forming. Ughhhh do not want.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Microwaves that attempt to start on fire do not make me happy.

Fred the microwave, if you try that crap again, I will throw you in the pool. Not fricking pleased right now.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Microwaves that attempt to start on fire do not make me happy.

Fred the microwave, if you try that crap again, I will throw you in the pool. Not fricking pleased right now.
Is it like global microwave explosion day? Because mine nearly did the same damned thing this morning. I already wasn't pleased with getting up at 4am for work, but to wake up to something like that? Ugh.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh, honey. I'm trying REALLY hard to be attracted to you. Behaving like a bit of an arrogant douche isn't going to help.

Now I'm already bored and like "NEXT."

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I know how you feel. Only, I have ADD (plus my parents think I'm autistic, I just never wanted to go back to a therapist to be diagnosed) instead of ADHD.

An excellent quote I heard once (can't remember the source) was, "try to be kind to everyone, for we are all fighting hard battles". I really want a t-shirt that says that, I think more people need to stop and think a bit before saying something or judging someone too quickly and harshly.
I have ADD and depression as well. It sucks big time. Being super stressed all the time about small stuff sucks. The logical side of your brain is saying you are being ridiculous but at the same time you just can't stop.

Work right now is making my anxiety so much worse. I'm exhausted at the end of the day. Way more than I should be.

Meds help but honestly the side effect are just not worth it. Not to mention the ones that tend to work for me are usually not covered and are super expensive.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Been on hold with walmart for 10 minutes. Someone answered the phone and are now transferring me to another department. That was 6 minutes ago. And it's starting to p*** me off!!

Members online