Randy Got His Dogs Pregnant...

RD

Are you dead yet?
So good that you got the cheapest spay available for one of them. Now stop waiting and get the other dog spayed, even if it costs $200 or more to do. Puppies will be MUCH more expensive than a spay.

LauraLeigh

Don't wait any longer.... I understand money can be an issue but have you ( Or your brother, as it really is his responsibility ) Even considered what a C-Section would cost if needed??? I have been there, done that when I was breeding and its not cheap!! So add that to the shots and care for the pups and you STILL have to spay so it won't happen again... sigh, accidents can happen, I know, Had my Uncle put out his Chi-X who was in heat and turn his back for a second, she climbed my fence to get IN with my JRT Stud and wham.... SO I know it can happen but you need to deal with it the results of not having them spayed already....

Zife

First off, don't attack me over this... -.- I finally found a place that'll have Millie spayed, and it's coming close to $300, and her appointment is tommorow. And honestly, I don't WANT puppies, I KNOW how much work they are, so don't shoot firecrackers up my @$$ about me being a person who only cares about cash or cute lil puppies, 'cause I'm not. On top of that, I'M paying for it, just to help my brother save up some money.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I don't think anyone was assuming that, Zife. The only real thing we were wondering about was why appointments weren't made sooner.

Members online