Helping Belle get Comfortable

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Thanks everyone. We are so happy and Teddy just loves her to death. he's been quite the gentleman (except for a few humping incidents lol) but he is graciously sharing his toys and his food and water bowls (even though she has her own lol)

She has settled in very well already. We just gave her a bath and she was so cooperative. Such a wonderful dog and a wonderful pair they will be :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
What a beautiful girl. . .and what a sweet face!
I'm glad she's settling in so well. :)

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
I'm glad things are working out well so far! She is beautiful! Congrats, you must be so happy :D

Welcome home Belle (lovely name by the way)!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
How exciting! I love it when there's a new Chaz dog.

And see? Posting all those pictures helped Belle calm right down. :D

jess2416

Who woulda thought
She is beautiful :D Her and Teddy make a great pair :D I wanna see more pics ;) :D Im so glad she is finally home

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Well we are trying our first little bit of crate training.

So far it's going well. She was only whining for about 5 minutes and not very loud. It seems she has quieted down now and just might be laying down.

Unfortunately, unforseen, Teddy has started whining in his room. LOL I think it's just because he knows she is out here. But I'm very happy with her behaviour in the crate. YAAAAAY

Things are going well. She has had a few pee accidents in the house but she mostly has figured out how to ask to go out now. She is sleeping VERY well lol. She has been doing quite well at night. She sleeps out on the couch in the living room and only comes in every once in a while.... I presume it is to make sure we are stillt here LOL.

Members online

No members online now.