What breed will your next dog be?

Maxy24

I've decided I don't care whether or not I can own two dogs at once, it's not like it would be the only dog I ever own anyway, So I've decided I really want a "Pit Bull" from a rescue for my next dog.

DanL

Labra, my reason for wanting a large guard dog is security. Right now I'm caught between moving to Mexico with my parents and getting a place by myself in the US, and I don't feel entirely secure in either place. Truth be told, I feel safer walking at night with a big dog by my side than I do with a gun in my purse. Most criminals will steer clear of someone with a dog, much less a dog that could eat them. :)

Sounds like a GSD would be a perfect next dog for you... You are already used to a smart dog with the BC's you have. I can't tell you how many times people have crossed the street to avoid walking anywhere near Gunnar. I'm ugly but not so bad that people will avoid me walking alone so it has to be him they are scared of! :)

well ive always wanted a pomeranian their so CUTE and puffy...but too small im used to crosbies size now.. but definiatly my next dog will be from a rescue, most likely another type of hearding or working breed....other than that im not sure....

MoJo

Legendary
AI am thinking another rescue dawg myself. Most likly a husky, malamute, perhaps a GSD or something alone those lines. More interested in rescuing another dog and giving it a better life and a second chance than bringing another dog in to this world for my pleasure.

American pit bull terrier. As much as I love my Danes, and would love to have a million more.. I really have fallen for pit bulls, and I honestly can't wait till the day I finally get to add one to my home. (Though I am sad to say that won't be ANY time soon.)

Members online

No members online now.