Our collars from collarmania!!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
They're in the mail, and on their way. Woot! Forgot to mention I also got our leads from Ella was well but will wait and post everything together when it comes.

Here are the collars: Kiba's

and Stryder's

noludoru

Bored Now.
WOO! I didn't see that first fabric when I was looking through them.. lol They look GREAT!

I ordered mine a week ago. :D

They're 1", Lauren.

bubbatd

I envy short haired dogs with long necks ( e.g. Dobs ) that sport these well . Handsome !

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
These are for two Miniature Schnauzers. I cant wait until they get here!

I had a whole totalling different fabric picked out, then Lisa added more fabrics. LOL. It's #58.

Good stuff, Collarmania. I've got a few collars by them, and am saving up to get new ones made for the pups when they get a bit older. :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
I want a short haired dog that can look good in a Collarmania collar!

Lindsey, your sig. I lol'd.

pitbulliest

Is the material soft (yet durable?) I always have a problem with nylon collars because Messina's skin is quite soft and delicate and she's got alot of lose skin and folds around her neck, being a bully and all....so I need something that won't scratch or irritate her skin...

???

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Is the material soft (yet durable?) I always have a problem with nylon collars because Messina's skin is quite soft and delicate and she's got alot of lose skin and folds around her neck, being a bully and all....so I need something that won't scratch or irritate her skin...

???

Ella is a pit bull, too, and has a VERY sensitive neck with the extra skin and all (though I LOVE her neck) and all I put on her are Collarmania collars. I get Ella's wrapped in satin and I NEVER have an issue with Ella's neck anymore.
VERY strong collars. I trust no others on her. Ella is VERY dog aggressive and very strong. Collarmania collars have lasted through training with Ella when I've tried to use my trainer's dog to sort of desensitize her to other dogs.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Love the collars!

Haha, I thought Lindsay's sig was pretty funny, too.

Members online

No members online now.