How to protect the joints of large dogs

Large dogs are so tall and majestic, but too much weight puts a lot of pressure on their joints. In fact, many dogs in the United States suffer from joint disease, and even some dogs in their prime are not spared.
How to keep your big dog away from joint disease? Welcome everyone to communicate.

Golden paste, from The Golden Paste Company, along with cbd oil, and Yumove tablets have transformed my dog. Not long after I got him aged 5 he spent over a week as an in-patient in the vets, on Methadone where he was in so much pain from an arthritic elbow flair, he couldnt walk at all.
Last week he was at the vets for a check up and they couldnt believe he was the same dog. Hes pain-free, lively and only has a very mild bit of stiffness on a morning.
Hes totally off metacam now. Turmeric in the Golden Paste is an anti-inflammatory and natural pain killer, cbd oil is a pain killer as long as you use one with cbda in it, and Yumove helps keep his joints moving. All natural stuff, and no more Metacam needed

Also another good article to read https://labrescuenc.org/blog/galliprant-tablets-for-dogs-reviews-shocking-results/ if you are really in a need. That also helped my old big buddy.

thugtomas

From proper diet and exercise to fish oil and glucosamine for dogs, learn how to prevent arthritis in your pup.

Members online

No members online now.