Got back from second progesterone test about an hour ago so results of those will be back tomorrow.
Tried for a breeding today but no luck, Hawkeye was more than ready and Lark would stand and flag when he was checking her out but the second he tried to mount she sat down. After about 4 times of this I called it, we will try again later today.
We had another tie today but this late in the game I doubt there is anything left to fertilize that hasn't already been fertilized but a little extra can't hurt.
Pregnant or not I'm not going to wait till the ultrasound to start making the pig rails for the whelping box. After all I will need them anyway since by the chance if she doesn't take this heat we would try again next heat.