Photo contest Halloween pics!!

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Show us your pics of your doggies either dressed up and posing, or posing with someone dressed up. Be creative!! You can use lil thought bubbles ect ect...
Good luck everyone and have fun!!!

This contest will end Monday Nov 6. Hope this gives everyone enough time to develop film if need be.

Here is Bailey wearing my sons Skeleton mask :D

OMG..ROFLMAO!!!!:lol-sign:

It took me a minute.

I looked,
tilted my head,
looked again,
squinted......AH HA!!!, now I see his nose. That's just too cute Caren!!
Nicole's right....you may just bag the win again!:p

We are specialized in manufacture, designing and sales of baby and pet stroller .
we have many styles pet strollers and other pet products. at the same time serviced all
kinds of usefulness, domestic and international .

we can offer the stroller of high-quality and satisfy your many kinds of needed.

our high-quality and competitive price are recognized by most clients.

I am looking forward to get cooperation with you.i will be your best supplier.

You are welcome to Happy browsing! www.jumello.com

Best regards

Taipe-China
Jumello Baby and Pet Product MFG.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Msn:[email protected]
Msn:[email protected]
YOu would have more responce if you started a new thread with this, instead of throwing it into the middle of something that has nothing to do with it :)

ALL the pics so far are just GREAT!!!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
wow these are great! This is my favorit picture thread so far! They are all fabulous! I don' tknow how i will ever chose just one!

:lol-sign: I just love everybody's costumes!!! I really have to wonder what these cuties are thinking when we're going after them with costumes...I'm not so sure I want to know though!

Here's Cannelle with her built-in eyepatch:

"Aye, matie! Give me a treat or you'll be walkin' the plank!"

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor loves being my subject. Somehow he seems to sense that this is something to be proud of. You should see him when we are all finished and i tell him what a good dog he is, he wiggles and leaps about.
Thanks Iheartsammy for posting my pic..i wish i could do that:rolleyes: but i cant. Bronki always loved picking out his bandana for city market. I would open the drawer and he would nose around and finally draw one out. Mary and bronki both acted like they were special when the wore them. And boy should you see vic when i put the Christmas collar with the bells on it, he is extra bouncy. So i don't think they mind one single little bit. ;)

Dreeza

:lol-sign: I just love everybody's costumes!!! I really have to wonder what these cuties are thinking when we're going after them with costumes...I'm not so sure I want to know though!

Here's Cannelle with her built-in eyepatch:

"Aye, matie! Give me a treat or you'll be walkin' the plank!"
hey! no fair! your cutie pie has an unfair advantage with her built in eyepatch!!!! Not to mention her incredible cuteness!! hehe

theses are all such great pictures!!! I wish i was home to dress oakley up :(

Members online