Plumbing Problems?

moxiegrl

**sorry im going to be frank here**

Katie has been having some plumbing problems I think...yesterday Aaron said she was trying to poop and nothing was coming out, the day before that she mustve ate some of the stuffing from one of her toys, and she had a hard time pooping, Aaron had to help get the turd off her butt. I free feed her, and she didnt finish her dry food, but I gave her some wet yesterday morning, and she ate that. She also has been drinking fine.

Should I give her some canned pumpkin and see if that helps? How much? It was raining today and couldnt see if she pooped this morning...but I'll keep watching. If the pumpkin doesnt help I'll call the vet....if I should give the pumpkin?

Please respond!

Herschel

If the problem just started yesterday, I would give it another day if she's not vomiting or showing any other symptoms. If she does seem lethargic or sick, call a vet ASAP.

In the meantime, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin should be enough if you want to try that.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Keep a close eye on her, she may have a small blockage forming. Dogs will still drink and can be persuaded to eat, but it will be a noticable change. Also, at the first signs of vomiting, take her to the vet ASAP.

Members online

No members online now.