Morgan's Secret Santa haul!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Secret Santa package arrived today! I was impatient and decided to open it all up with poor light... and then all my camera batteries died (first the flash, then the camera itself). I did get some pictures, but I might have to retake a few. lol

I also had to do some Chaz snooping... pretty sure my SS is LostAndConfused and Hudson...? I didn't find a card in there, so I had to rack my brains around the return address on the box. I'll go through it again just in case I missed it. The unwrapping process got slightly chaotic. Haha!

ANYHOO. PICTURES.

"For me, you say? Hooray!"

*sniff sniff* "Let's open ... all of them."

He was too excited to focus. Both in real life and on camera.

Reflective vest! It's a perfect fit!

Had everything set up for a posed photo. He knocked everything over in the process of sitting down. *facepalm*

Then the Kitty-Boy Brothers realized that maybe they were missing out.

Best toy in the box is... the box.

Honestly, though, Whitacre is totally in love with the felted balls. He stole them out of the pile and proceeded to love and drool on them.

Meanwhile, Morgan and Ticheli argued over who go to play with the rest of the presents. :/ lol

... and then my camera died. SORRY MY PICTURES ARE LAME.

The total haul for Morgan: Reflective vest and LED collar light, two felted balls (one with tug loops!), a big ball with rope knots, a dental chew/rope toy, a squeaky turkey leg toy, and two new kinds of treats! Plus, the Kitty-Boy Brothers got three bags of cat treats all for themselves. (Ticheli already tried to rip open one bag himself.)

THANK YOU! Morgan is currently playing/gnawing on the dental chew, and Whitacre is still drooling on the felted ball. Everything else has been arranged and rearranged around the room to their satisfaction. Plus, I am super stoked about the reflective vest. Our new neighborhood is SO DARK at night. I'm going to feel so much better about taking him out now that he has that to wear! :D THANK YOU!

Yep, it was me and Hudson. I realized about an hour after I shipped it that I didn't include a card. So the felted balls came from one of my english shepherd friends. They were doing a sale and some of the proceeds when to the English Shepherd Rescue. I knew both Morgan and Hudson needed the felted balls. I'm mean and keeping Hudson's until Christmas. The squeaky turkey leg is something that came in my BarkBox that I just new Morgan had to have.

I'm so glad the vest fits! Julee and I were shopping together and we both looked at it, then we tried to on Em and decided it would be a good fit. My parents have an LED light for their dog. It's super handy (as long as you remember to turn it on). I keep toying with the idea of getting one for Hudson so that when he takes off into the bark yard in the dark of night, I can keep a bit of an eye on him.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Yep, it was me and Hudson. I realized about an hour after I shipped it that I didn't include a card. So the felted balls came from one of my english shepherd friends. They were doing a sale and some of the proceeds when to the English Shepherd Rescue. I knew both Morgan and Hudson needed the felted balls. I'm mean and keeping Hudson's until Christmas. The squeaky turkey leg is something that came in my BarkBox that I just new Morgan had to have.

I'm so glad the vest fits! Julee and I were shopping together and we both looked at it, then we tried to on Em and decided it would be a good fit. My parents have an LED light for their dog. It's super handy (as long as you remember to turn it on). I keep toying with the idea of getting one for Hudson so that when he takes off into the bark yard in the dark of night, I can keep a bit of an eye on him.
I think I'm going to make a slender, slip-on collar just for the LED. That way I can just pop it on and off him easily at the door, rather than trying to clip it on him while excited, or leaving it on his collar to get beat up 24/7. I'm really loving the idea of being able to track him out in our own dark backyard! Of course, going on evening walks is going to be a nice bonus, as well. Woo!

He wore his vest all morning. Justin insisted Morgan wear it to get the mail out of the mailbox (yes, in daylight), and then he wouldn't let me take it off. Lol

The cats have pretty much claimed the felted toys. Sometimes they will let Morgan play with them, but apparently they've set up rules and limits on such behavior. :rolleyes: Can't say they aren't fun, though! They are high value around here already!

Thanks again! :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Isn't this always the way LOL? "YOU GOT ME A BOX! YAAAY!"
No no... there's stuff in the box... there's... sigh.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

Isn't this always the way LOL? "YOU GOT ME A BOX! YAAAY!"
No no... there's stuff in the box... there's... sigh.
Iknowright?

He did eventually figure out the toys and treats part. :p But I also still left the box out. And he still is playing with it.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Just a mini-update. Morgan has been carrying this toy all over the house like it's his baby. He wants to say "Thank you!" again! :D

Members online

No members online now.