Three Dog

Kathy29

I was speaking with a breeder about what type of kibbles she feeds her dogs and she said Three Dog Bakery's All Natural Baked Foods. Any opinions on this food?

My dog is currently on Innova Evo and I have no intentions of switching her over but I'm just curious about this brand.

Here's the link:
http://www.threedog.com/_scripts/EditC30.asp?CategoryID=127

And there's a link there you can lick on to see the ingredients of this food.

Thank you :)

Well it IS a DOG forum, Renee...jeeze....;)

I've heard Mordy say she doesn't like TDB foods too much. I like the treats though...I mean...my dogs do....

I took some dog bakery treats to a friend of mine's Cocker Spaniel one day. She wasn't home, so I left them with a note. They were these really beautiful little tarts with carob filling. A few days later she confessed that she and a mutual friend had split one to see how they tasted :D

I've eaten they're Lick N' Crunch Cookies (oreo cookies for dogs)...they are gooood!! My dogs sat there staring at me eating them, like, "Um...hello?" :p :eek:

Kathy29

Renee750il said:
ROFL!!!! Good one :D I think I'll pass on that and just click the link though ;)
LOL, my bad! I even tried to proofread it afterwards and that totally slipped me.

Yes, some dog bakery stuff smells too good. My friend bought my dog a can of dog chocolate treats, shaped like Hershey's Kisses, before and I have to admit - I take a good whiff out of the can whenever I open it to give one to my dog :p

Smells better than human chocolate sometimes!

Mordy

Quigleyfied
Their treats are nice, but the kibble isn't something I'd recommend. Not because of the ingredient quality, which is good, but because of the nutritional value. It barely contains any meat.

My estimate is that it contains about 25% meat, which still contains up to 75% moisture, so once the kibble dough is processed and the food dried, you'd only have 1/3 to 1/4 of a pound of actual meat left for every pound of fresh meat that was used. :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Gaddy, you're not alone. Those Lick n' Crunch are pretty tasty! Try working in a place that sells the full line of TDB stuff...it's like being in a candy store you can't touch!

Members online

No members online now.