Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to stay Hi :D My name is Grace and Im from TX. Im a proud owner of an Irish Wolfhound named Wraith. Im so happy I found this website. Its fun to read and I cant wait to start posting.

*Slainte (cheers) everyone*

zoe08

No one is ever in the panhandle...lol

I am in Lubbock right now but Im from North of Amarillo.

My sister used to work in Lubbock.. once upon a very long time ago.. lol I've driven through Amarillo lots of times going to and from Colorado and what a boring drive that is!! :rolleyes:

zoe08

Oh I have been going to Colorado at least twice a year all 19 years of my life...lol....

Kase

Hi and welcome, I don't live anywhere near Texas (I'm from the UK) :D. I hope you enjoy the forum and can't wait to see pics of Wraith.

Hi,I'm new here also/just rescued Wolfie mix

My arm is so sore I can hardly type! Beginning of leash training,my dog-Rags,is about 2 1/2 yrs. 90# and not sure if he's finished growing or not. I've NEVER encountered such a strong dog!

Also not real sure what else he is,they listed him as shepard,well-we all know there's lots of different shepards! And somewhere he got a white chest,little bit of white on hind feet. His legs are really long & thin, his coat isn't wirey though.

I have a friend with Wolfhounds,she got her wrist broken with the first one (young) trying to control him!

What's your secret? (Assuming you have one!)

Your dog is goregous,thanks for sharing the pics. Royal dog eh?

Members online

No members online now.