The Venting Thread

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I was supposed to get my hair cut today. Made this appointment 3 weeks ago. Then my sister calls this morning - sorry daughter is sick, will have to cut your hair another day. Noooooooooo whyyyyy. :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yeaterday a friend of mine talked me into revisiting the idea of opening my own boarding/daycare place.

I want to do it SO BADLY. I don't know how to write a good proposal to get investors involved. I don't know if investors are a good idea because then they seem to want to have a say in how their money is spent and I have some very specific ideas on how this place will be setup/run.

I don't know if I can give up health insurance and be self-employed again.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Eating disorder. . .that's all.
And I started to bitch about it in the fitness thread where it doesn't belong. Just. . .bleh. :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yeaterday a friend of mine talked me into revisiting the idea of opening my own boarding/daycare place.

I want to do it SO BADLY. I don't know how to write a good proposal to get investors involved. I don't know if investors are a good idea because then they seem to want to have a say in how their money is spent and I have some very specific ideas on how this place will be setup/run.

I hear you on that. I even borrowed books from the library on how to write up business proposals and take them to banks and everything. My plan was to just get a business loan and seek out some grants too. Around here a dog business could qualify under agriculture, so there are ag business grants I might be able to take advantage of.
But self-employment is... terrifying. My paycheck might suck but at least I know it's going to be deposited into my account every two weeks... ugh.

Taqroy

Just so... off lately?

I've been listening to a lot of hard rock and Pink, which is what I defaulted to whenever I was having issues with my dad. Been having kind of a hard time with my self-esteem and confidence lately. I'm really trying hard to eat better and work out and every time I try I just feel really tired and just sit on the computer. Haven't been keeping up with homework as well and this is no time to be slacking. Leaning hard on Josh for a pick me up and he's just not with the game right now. I know it's not right and I know why he's "pulling away"... but zombie Josh sucks and I miss normal Josh.

I was on such a roll tonight, was feeling better and then I just got back in this slump. Not sure where this post is headed.. I'm just feeling unwanted and just generally bummed out and tired and unmotivated.

So, thanks for listening/reading I guess? I'm kind of at a point where I feel super strong about where my education is going and a potential career, but am really lacking in my marriage and relationships and don't really feel like I have anybody I can spill my guts to. Not sure why I feel a public forum is that place.
(((((((((allthehugs))))))))))

My vent: My coworker has her music up so loud I can hear it through her earbuds from three feet away. Why.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Also on the mice front, after months of not seeing mice and dealing with them, I found 2 mouse poos this morning. FML.
I didn't even know we had any coming in here until I saw one run across the floor the other night. I have read that poison isn't the best way because it only makes mice breed more because of the dwindling numbers due to the poison.

We did have really good luck with glue traps the last time we had mice problems, I don't mean to be curl but I am more worried abou getting rid of the mice then being humane to them ... In the end they will die anyway.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just so... off lately?

I've been listening to a lot of hard rock and Pink, which is what I defaulted to whenever I was having issues with my dad. Been having kind of a hard time with my self-esteem and confidence lately. I'm really trying hard to eat better and work out and every time I try I just feel really tired and just sit on the computer. Haven't been keeping up with homework as well and this is no time to be slacking. Leaning hard on Josh for a pick me up and he's just not with the game right now. I know it's not right and I know why he's "pulling away"... but zombie Josh sucks and I miss normal Josh.

I was on such a roll tonight, was feeling better and then I just got back in this slump. Not sure where this post is headed.. I'm just feeling unwanted and just generally bummed out and tired and unmotivated.

So, thanks for listening/reading I guess? I'm kind of at a point where I feel super strong about where my education is going and a potential career, but am really lacking in my marriage and relationships and don't really feel like I have anybody I can spill my guts to. Not sure why I feel a public forum is that place.
(((Hugs)))

I feel for you, because I'm having similar issues right now.

I also default to Pink and hard rock. Which is interesting. Lol

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Eating disorder. . .that's all.
And I started to bitch about it in the fitness thread where it doesn't belong. Just. . .bleh. :(
I disagree, I think it does belong there. You're definitely not the only person utilizing that thread who has struggled with it.
<3

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
We had a Rat issues in our old house, I saw one in the basement, & freaked out.

I remember when my dad went to his car,sat down, & saw a rat staring right at him
Just so... off lately?

((((((HUGS))))))

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Ugh, BALLS... wintry mix is occurring outside. I was all set to go to the gym for Combat tonight... now I don't wanna because I don't want to risk having to drive home with ice on the roads.

Boooooooo winter. Boooooo you and your weather.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Ugh, BALLS... wintry mix is occurring outside. I was all set to go to the gym for Combat tonight... now I don't wanna because I don't want to risk having to drive home with ice on the roads.

Boooooooo winter. Boooooo you and your weather.
I really hate this winter. Our winter consist of freezing weather, snow, freezing rain, & clouds.

Lyzelle

It's an up and down day.

I can't wait for this nasty terrible winter to be over. And apparently I can't help but be miserable because I went back and read my posts here when I was still living with Jin. "Was it really that bad?" "Was it really that obvious to everyone except me?"

HOLY DEPRESSIVE BATMAN.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Dear boobs,

I will find you a new home if you don't stop hurting. You aren't even able to bounce with the padded bra, sports bra, and cami I have on. So stop hurting when I move my arms, you little assholes.

With love (but mostly some intense hatred),

Saurus

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm sorry they're hurting, but think of it this way. That usually means they're a bit bigger and HEY PLUS for Saturday!

I'm terrified of hob-nobbing with fancy people. Especially when the dress I"m wearing is something I got for $16 about 4 years ago from Ross. I feel like it will be immediately apparent and I'm going to wish I had gone and spent the $170 on a new dress. Maybe if I paint the bottoms of my heels red and pretend they're Louboutins...

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Mine only usually get sore when I am about to do Aunt Flo (strangely ... Auto correct recognized that word and capitalized it xD )

Daily vent: STUPID ****ING MICE!!! I didn't get a chance today but I might try one of those ultra sonic devices coupled with glue traps.

Don't worry about other animals getting sight in them, the only thing that might is he odd spider.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm sorry they're hurting, but think of it this way. That usually means they're a bit bigger and HEY PLUS for Saturday!

I'm terrified of hob-nobbing with fancy people. Especially when the dress I"m wearing is something I got for $16 about 4 years ago from Ross. I feel like it will be immediately apparent and I'm going to wish I had gone and spent the $170 on a new dress. Maybe if I paint the bottoms of my heels red and pretend they're Louboutins...
I feel like that should be a plus, but it's not. They'll probably swell up tomorrow or Saturday and look good, but the pain isn't worth it.

You'll be fine, you'll look lovely, and I'll keep you out of trouble. You talk scotch, so you'll find someone to chat with.

crazedACD

I am semi (er...not even semi) seriously looking at my options with this. Primarily daycare and training facility, potentially boarding. With a partner. I'm having a meeting with a potential investor next week. We went out looking at potential property. :eek:

I don't have the money to do this, and wondering what my 'partner' is thinking. I have to sit down and drum up this business plan and pull information over the weekend.

Members online