Does your dog howl?

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Yup. She'll howl if you howl, she howls when my mom sings :rofl1:, she'll howl when the fire trucks go by (we're just down the street from the station) and she'll howl when my neighbors coonhounds howl.

Slick

Kristina
Leo whines and growls, and those are the only sounds I have ever heard out of him. I have yet to hear him bark, even in the most exciting or frustrating circumstances.

So no howls here.

GipsyQueen

Huh, I guess more dogs howl than I though. :p Zora is the only dog in the neighbourhood that howls. :rolleyes:
I'll have to call the house and make a video of her howling. ;) :p

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Note to self: Do not play the video of Payton howling when you have large puppy around. Said puppy will attempt to climb on top of the computer desk and crawl through the monitor while whining.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Gracie has never howled. We've never had a dog who did. My poodle mix Smokey, howled ONE time in his sleep when he was a senior but never any other time. I always thought that was strange.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Note to self: Do not play the video of Payton howling when you have large puppy around. Said puppy will attempt to climb on top of the computer desk and crawl through the monitor while whining.
Yeah, small puppy Feist was like I NEED TO SAVE THE PUPPY IN THE COMPUTER!!!

Members online

No members online now.