Sickens me....

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
I just dont understand people at all.....

My aunt's cousin had a labradoodle ( dont even get me started) who they wanted her to find a home for him because he was "too rambunchious"... blah. So my aunt did her best to try to find a home for him, and ended up placing him with her son's older friend ( who is in his 40s)

She has seen the dog off and on, and groomed him as well for the guy, since he is not too bright in the grooming department. Well she just got him back for another grooming stay last night, and lets just say, the man WONT be getting the dog back. He has caked on poop on his butt, you can feel/see EVERY bone in his body. She hasnt groomed him in about 3-4 months, and its just sickening. He is matted, and loosing his hair from lack of nutrition.

HOW can people sit at home and do this to a dog ?!!! :mad: My aunt is p!ssed beyond words,as am I. Even thou her cousin rehomed him, if they saw him now, I dont want to know how they would feel.

Sorry, just had to vent. I've seen the dog every time he has been over at my aunts, and he is such a goofy dog and so very sweet and it just kills me. I'd take him home myself if I had the room.... poor guy. But I know he is safe now, my aunt and I are both looking for a home for him and he is happy to be getting fed reguarly.

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
I will have to get some pics of the fuzzball..... he rocks his afro very nicely lol.

I just dont understand people....... some people must be born w/o the compassion button.

Brattina88

I agree, grammy!

People are dumb! I'm glad the dog has your aunt and yourself to help him out!! Let us know how this turns out, if you can, please! :)

Members online

No members online now.