The Official Ella's Lead Thread

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Becca. I am wanting a double lead for my two. It is much easier when taking them out with us. I need really small fitting as they are tiny. Preferably something in black.
Can do? Also, shipping to South Africa?
Didn't I reply to this??
Was it in another thread or did I PM you?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Oh man, I am so sorry!!!

We can do tiny, but I'll have to check on all black.
Meanwhile, here is our small leads page with the gallery linked at the bottome :)

http://ellaslead.com/inc/sdetail/1249

Let me know if there is anything else in the gallery, color-wise, that you'd be interested in.

And we ship all over the world.:)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Look want Morgan got!! :D

I know that Muju should be posting these, but I am impatient. :lol-sign:

THEY ROCK!!!!!!

We probably overdid it with the bullsnap on his hunter green lead, but MAN is it nice!! :D

Now I just have to make some collars that match the leads better... but that's for another day.

Thank you!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :banana:

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww!!!!
Looky Morgan looking all handsome!!!

Glad you are happy!
I was going to email you about the bullsnap, but I wasn't sure if it was a gift, and I'm awkward at times about making suggestions to customers.
I'm always afraid I'll offend them if I suggest a smaller snap.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
awww!!!!
Looky Morgan looking all handsome!!!

Glad you are happy!
I was going to email you about the bullsnap, but I wasn't sure if it was a gift, and I'm awkward at times about making suggestions to customers.
I'm always afraid I'll offend them if I suggest a smaller snap.

The bullsnap is fine. :D It is a LOT bigger than I thought it would be, but Morgan doesn't seem to care, and now we know that he doesn't really need THAT much heavy-duty. :lol-sign:

Since this was our first order, we were trying to get a small sampling of everything so we could have a better idea what we like, anyways. For future reference. ;)

So yeah, don't worry about the bolt snap. If I decide later that it really is too big, I'll just order a new one. No worries there!

Thank you again!

ETA: We would not have been offended with suggestions, either. Clearly, we didn't really know what we were doing, anyways. LOL!

Brattina88

ETA: We would not have been offended with suggestions, either. Clearly, we didn't really know what we were doing, anyways. LOL!
ditto that ;)
I felt the same, I have a hard time judging size unless its something I can put my hands on it :rofl1:

I'm *IN LOVE* with Maddie's my name is mud, with a brass snap :D :eek: at first I had thoughts about it being too heavy, but now I grab it for all of the dogs because I love the security!! <3 :D

Members online

No members online now.