Zuke's Hip Action Treats

irotas

Sucker for a droopy lab
As I mentioned in another thread, Manni has recently started limping after hikes.

I was reading on OnlyNaturalPet.com for various joint support supplements, and was surprised to find a treat that was very well reviewed:
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Zukes-Hip-Action-for-Dogs/136005.aspx

I went to Zuke's website to look at it in more detail, and I was very impressed by the ingredients used for their treats. You can read it for yourself here:
http://www.zukes.com/shop/index.php?cPath=2_8

These treats are so packed with glucosamine/chondroitin that probably a single piece would be sufficient for a daily supplement.

We're definitely going to give them a try, but I figured I'd post about them here since no one else on the forum has said much about them.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
We used to give them just to give them as treats. But with three big dogs it got pricey. The dogs love them, though. Hope they help Manni! :)

irotas

Sucker for a droopy lab

irotas

Sucker for a droopy lab
We used to give them just to give them as treats. But with three big dogs it got pricey. The dogs love them, though. Hope they help Manni! :)
Yeah, giving them as treats for training would be very pricey. I was thinking of maybe 1-2 a day just as a supplement.

I had fed them to one of mine, but by his weight at the time, he needed 7 a day! Too pricey for me thanks.
I have had much better success with going to a human pharmacy and picking up, Glucosamine/Condriotin and MSM tablets. for $30 a bottle it lasts me 2 months. And the results are much better.
Still get the hip action for treats now and then, but for main supplimentation, no way.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Yeah, giving them as treats for training would be very pricey. I was thinking of maybe 1-2 a day just as a supplement.
No, they were getting the suggested amount. The more they weigh, the more they get= lots of treats and lots of money. :)

I would highly recommend Flexicose. It's an amazing supplement and has helped Hannah with her stiffness and pain. And it's completely safe. Even humans can take it. (I've been tempted some mornings!)

Members online

No members online now.