The Venting Thread

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Found out last week I have a serious heart condition (though thankfully reversible given my age), and gave my notice at work yesterday. I'm done at the end of September.

When it rains, it pours. However, there are many positives to this as well. 2013 is definitely a year of change.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
ugh... they had to give my dad plasma on top of the blood transfusions, so now they've moved his procedures back even later in the day. apparently his blood was still too thin. so now they're running another blood test to make sure they are good to go but they do still intend to do the scopes today... just... really late I guess.
then they want to give him more blood after that.
I'm guessing he's not coming home today.

Lyzelle

Not entirely sure what to say right now. I want to self-destruct and run away all at the same time. I feel justified and wronged all at once. I've been proven right, but it was about all my worst fears.

And HI BITCH. Yeah, if I know you're reading this, guess what *I* know?

Hillside

Original Twin
I'm so sick of working at big box pet store. Knowing that I'm free soon is making it worse. I'm done on Friday and I so just want to blow those days off. I won't be able to use thus job as a reference anyway since this is already the second time I've worked here, so I wouldn't be rehirable anyway. I get paid on Thursday night and really want to stock up on a few things while I still have my discount.

Sigh.

Locke

I think the wifi antenna on my phone is broken and will have to spend $200 for a replacement. Poop. The same thing just happened to my dad's phone. Argh.

Poopy poop.

CaliTerp07

Zach's grandfather has been given 3 months to live :(

We are going up on Friday to see him. I am hopeful he will make it until Thanksgiving and Christmas, as those are his favorites :(

Dogs6

Plus One
Pretty sure I've got concussion from the goat headbutting me between the eyes with his horn earlier but I checked the symptoms on Google and apparently dying. I no longer like Google..

I'm getting so frustrated with the Denver VA... I don't understand what their problem is. We now have Senator Bennet and Senator Udall involved and found out at hubby's last appointment that he hasn't even been seen in the right department. He's been seen in Neuro four times and his surgery was denied. Last appointment I found out that Neuro doesn't even DEAL with what he's needing. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold myself to being nice to them. Every day Jon gets worse and worse, and every day I fight harder, but the gloves are about to come off. I left my fifth message with the patient advocate's office about 10 minutes ago. I've yet to be able to get anyone to answer the phone, even during normal business hours, or even bother to return my phone calls. I just can't understand how this is possible. This is how we treat our veterans?
I just want to cry. He has an appointment with the right department, but its not until November, and we were planing to be gone by then.

:cry:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Started my day off with a root canal. The part that hurt wasn't even while I was in the chair, it was while I was checking out! Pow, right in the wallet! :(

noludoru

Bored Now.
I spent all day cleaning.

Not entirely sure what to say right now. I want to self-destruct and run away all at the same time. I feel justified and wronged all at once. I've been proven right, but it was about all my worst fears.

And HI BITCH. Yeah, if I know you're reading this, guess what *I* know?
Move here. Now.

I'm getting so frustrated with the Denver VA... I don't understand what their problem is. We now have Senator Bennet and Senator Udall involved and found out at hubby's last appointment that he hasn't even been seen in the right department. He's been seen in Neuro four times and his surgery was denied. Last appointment I found out that Neuro doesn't even DEAL with what he's needing. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold myself to being nice to them. Every day Jon gets worse and worse, and every day I fight harder, but the gloves are about to come off. I left my fifth message with the patient advocate's office about 10 minutes ago. I've yet to be able to get anyone to answer the phone, even during normal business hours, or even bother to return my phone calls. I just can't understand how this is possible. This is how we treat our veterans?
I just want to cry. He has an appointment with the right department, but its not until November, and we were planing to be gone by then.

((((((HUGS))))))

Stay until Jan?I will be so. disappointed. with you gone.

I feel like you're only person here who wants to spend time with me. And I miss you.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

My mom fought them for 31 years & they just NOW granted dad 100% disability. He is a Viet nam vet & I think they get treated the worst :(, he was blown off an armored personal carrier in Nam & when it rolled over a land mine & was burned over 40% of his body. Due to that he has back, ankle & knee problems. He also lost his right eye & just getting a replacement for it (since he had the other one for years) was like pulling teeth.

I'm fascinated by them too Southpaw. My parents house has now been narrowly missed for the third time.

Waiting to hear some news reports on it. Downside to living in Podunk, ON.

One more:

Members online

No members online now.