It's Lymphoma Large Cell Type.

goldiefur

I just found out about Ella passing and I am so sorry. There is nothing I can say to make you guys feel better I wish there was something I could say or do. She was a beautiful dog and I wish I could have met her. RIP Ella you will be missed sweet girl.

Work was almost unbearable today, this morning. I was a little better in the afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little easier. I was recording all the vet invoices in my check book balance sheet and I broke down on the last one. I wrote in the description slot " Ella :( ". It'll get better I know. Just hurts like hell for now, though.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Putting a tribute together helped me feel some closure. IT might help you, just a suggestion. ((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))

hotdog2007

I am so sorry for your loss! I just wanted to let you know that you were really an inspiration to me in the way you handled and worked with Ella.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I still can't believe it. I am so, so sorry Becca. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace, Ella, and run free.

(((((HUGS)))))

Work was almost unbearable today, this morning. I was a little better in the afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little easier. I was recording all the vet invoices in my check book balance sheet and I broke down on the last one. I wrote in the description slot " Ella :( ". It'll get better I know. Just hurts like hell for now, though.
It does. Some people need to talk it out and some need to quietly lick their wounds in peace. We're here with you no matter which way is yours.

I am so sorry i missed this, Rest in Peace Sweet Ella.

HUGS,no words can fill the void you have right now, but you truly are an amazing pup parent.

HUGS
S

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.
I haven't known of Ella for very long, but this all just makes me so teary eyed. :(
RIP Beautiful Ella.

Snark

Mutts to you
Don't know what to say. :( So very, very sorry for your loss. RIP Ella.

Where to bury a Dog

If you bury her in this spot, the secret of which you
must already have, she will come to you when you
call; come to you over the far, dim fields of death,
and though you walk with other living dogs through life, they shall
not shy at her, nor resent her coming. For she is yours and she
belongs there.

People may scoff at you, who see no lightest blade of grass bent
by her footfall, who hear no bark pitched too fine for
insensitive ears. People who may never really love a dog.
Smile at them then, for you shall know
something that is hidden from them, and which is well worth
knowing.

The one place to bury a dog is in the heart of her master.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I want to thank you all for all the kind words, the PMs, the emails, the messages, and everything else.

I know you all miss Ella, and some of you miss her almost as much as we do.

I try so had not to break down and go into sobbing fits because I know that where ever Ella is, if she's looking down at us, the LAST thing she wants to see is us being sad and hurting.
Ella HATED it when we were sad.

I didn't wake up at 3 am this morning in an uncontrollable sobbing fit, but I have cried.
My house is so quiet. I never knew how much silence and the lack of fur could hurt. Missing her hurts me. It hurts soooo badly.
But the empty house, the loneliness, the empty pit inside, it hurts just as much.
But at least now I can start to separate the two pains.

I borrowed my neighbor's dog yesterday. She's a Shiba Inu, so totally NOT a bully breed personality. She's reserved. But after a short walk, I brought her back in the house.
She sniffed the spot in my office where Ella's bed used to be, and I said, "You smell my Ella, don't you? What I wouldn't give to have your nose to be able to smell my Ella right now."
And I sobbed, and sobbed.
Then I went and laid down on my bed.
I welcomed her up onto my bed. She laid next to me, and she curled up against me like Ella used to when Ella felt better, and I was FINALLY able to fall asleep peacefully.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Im glad that your neighbor understands. And im sure her Shiba understands that your heart is hurting. (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
it is amazing how much of our daily lives are entrenched in the care and needs of our dogs--even to think about a daily walk with your dog, and then to not have the dog to do that with. I am sure that Ella will watch over you and let you know how to deal with the empty space she has left in your life. It is not easy.

Last edited:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh I am so sorry I am late to see this, I don't get on as much anymore.
But I am SO SO SO sorry for yalls loss :(
Ella was a beautiful, wonderful dog.

Members online