To the best dog who has ever been mine.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS and HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And shared tears. Run free, Bella with the love in your spirit for always and always.
I am so terribly sorry.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm so sorry, Shay. We had to put down a wonderful dog due to different, but similar issues and it breaks the heart. You gave her a wonderful life. I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but I fully feel that the dogs we don't get to have for a long time are here to teach us or give us something.

You let her go with dignity, knowing she was loved, and I know it's hard, but please don't let those other people tell you any differently. We all know you did what you needed to do for Bella.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Run free, pretty girl.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I agree with Beanie as well.
I cried for you and Bella tonight... ***HUGS***
RIP Bella.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Shay.....((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))). I'm shedding tears over here with you. I'm so so sorry I missed this. (((((((((hugs)))))))))

You did NOT fail her. You gave her a wonderful life.

JacksonsMom

I am just seeing this. :(

I am sooo so sorry and it brings back too many memories for me.

I got my 'own' GSD, Sadie, when I was 10 years old after my parent separated. She was my world at that time. She was totally my best friend.

She was people aggressive majorly. We were not experienced GSD owners, my dad was really depressed at the time and was not into training a dog, etc. It was an all around bad choice to get her for the time of our lives but anyways... Sadie was MY girl. I loved her sooo much.

My first day of high school at a brand new school in a new city, I came home and my dog had been put to sleep. She attacked a worker that came onto our property and AC was called, and she was put down. My dad made the decision in a way, because she had already bit family members in the past, and they say one more strike and my dad could be in trouble. Anyways, I came home from school and just bawled for days. My dog was gone.

Bella reminds me a lot of Sadie and I feel your pain. :(:(:(:(

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I am so sorry for your loss :( You gave Bella an amazing life, and she definitely knows how much you love her.

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks everyone.

Her ashes are coming home to me on Sunday, and I'm eager to have my baby back, even in that form. I had her cremated because I want to be able to bring her with me, if I ever move off the farm. I hated leaving her at the pet funeral home, though, because I know she hated me leaving her, so I've been very stressed knowing I left her somewhere. I'm just eager to have her back with me, if you get what I'm saying. I'll just feel better, even though the ashes are only the body her soul lived in, not her soul.

MH<3dogs

Thanks everyone.

Her ashes are coming home to me on Sunday, and I'm eager to have my baby back, even in that form. I had her cremated because I want to be able to bring her with me, if I ever move off the farm. I hated leaving her at the pet funeral home, though, because I know she hated me leaving her, so I've been very stressed knowing I left her somewhere. I'm just eager to have her back with me, if you get what I'm saying. I'll just feel better, even though the ashes are only the body her soul lived in, not her soul.
I know what you mean. I had my Midnite cremated and also two of my rabbits. I had to leave Midnite's body at the vet's office over night and it just didn't feel right leaving her there. I was "happy" too when I was able to bring her ashes home. Hugs...

Members online

No members online now.