Existing Dogs You Want (Right Now)

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I so badly wanted a pup from this breeding

Sadly it wasn't the right time for me, and that was the female's last litter *sobs*

Brattina88

Interesting thread! Very fitting for me!

This girl right here

She's 10 weeks old and is supposedly from a breeder in Idaho, here in middleabouts OH, sounds like the exact temperament I want. But there was a mix up and her "story" and her owner wanted her gone like yesterday or today, I couldn't swing even a short road trip until Friday I'm soooo busy this week. I decided if I'm going to pay that much for a puppy it's going to be exactly what I want, and KNOWN health tested parents, etc. sorry but I don't trust people...

So I passed. :( which is the RIGHT thing to do, but still :p

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I so badly wanted a pup from this breeding

Sadly it wasn't the right time for me, and that was the female's last litter *sobs*
Yeah put me down for wanting a Hob Nob.. although I want a smooth coat from her newest girly dog. And I need to wait until I have procured next puppy (coming 2016 no matter what I have to do!). So basically years until I realistically get one.. but this thread isn't about realism :D

Romy

Taxiderpy
I want Gallant, but he's going to his new home this week. Strider, why do you have to dislike other boys??? :cry:

And Selene (in the middle). I need to get fresh pics of her before she goes home. At least I get to keep Luna and Lenore (the other two in the pic)

katiem

This little Japanese Chin from a Mill Raid. His name is Sir Henry, and he was brought in to the clinic I work for. Before his neuter he was awesome, after...nippy. I brought him home for a trial adoption, but it's not going to work. I've worked with and fostered and owned difficult dogs in the past, this guy would be a piece of cake, given the time to adjust and get some manners installed. My boyfriend has a 3 year old son, and if he even got bitten...poop would hit the fan. We had a close call this weekend.
The boyfriends son is only here on weekends so I keep suggesting we just crate him for the weekends. Apparently my boyfriend doesn't think it's "right" to crate his son. Pfft!

http://iwantapounddog.blogspot.ca/2014/09/cleo-chow-chow-mastiff-mix.html
How sweet is this girl! SHE LOOKS LIKE A GEM!

Also, my little foster girl Pippa, who was adopted out almost 2 years ago. Never been one for Shar-Pei's, but she was a great girl. I shouldn't have let her go.

amberdyan

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I am trying desperately to be patient and wait for the right puppy to add. It's rather difficult when there are so many awesome dogs out there!! Temptation is an awful thing. What's keeping me from getting all the dogs I see?? My sanity.
Because if you do there will be no room for Zingapuppy!

Members online

No members online now.