Strays *rant*

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
You guys wonder how I keep getting so many strays right?

Well, on my way to school, about 5 blocks away if that, I saw 5 stray dogs. On the way back, I saw 3 new ones plus 2 of the 5 I saw before. Yeah. That's how bad it is here! :mad:

Paige

Let it be
Oh goodness! Where do you live that it'd be like that?

Around here a few people let their dogs run wild. It's always the same three too.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Parkland :rolleyes: Near Tacoma, Wa.

So today is an extra special day as far as the number of strays, but I usually see at least one dog a day. At least. Most without collars and I try and grab the ones with collars, or the ones that aren't the normal dogs I see (like the pug). I'd try and relocate all of 'em but I don't know how I'd get some of these dogs, some are just scared, others too wary, others are just not dogs I'm confident enough to pick up or I just don't have the time to do it. It's annoying.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I know. :(

Worse thing is so many of them are "Pit bull" looking dogs, I can't pick them up even if they where friendly because then I'd have to keep them until I found the owner, a new home for them, or a rescue because the shelter wouldn't take them (well it would but it would kill them 3 days later!) and I'd be stuck with the dog if I couldn't find a rescue to take it or the owner or a new home. What would I do with it then!?

Members online