The Venting Thread

MicksMom

I hate being sick. I've been sick since before Christmas and it isn't showing any signs of going away.
Something went around here last spring that lasted forever. Basically a cold, but it took at least month before I was totally over it. I coughed so hard and much that I strained a couple of ribs.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Somehow a client thought we had an appointment yesterday and called and left a vm last night. I *know* I did not schedule her yesterday as I had my parents in town until this morning. I called her 30 mins ago, but she was in the middle of something so she asked if she could call me back.

Now I'm waiting to hear back from her about whether she can actually make the time I had written down, which happens to be tonight. Ugh. I hate mix ups and I hate waiting by the phone!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Swam last night with flip turns. Now I cannot breath through my nose. I hate how congested I get if I hit a certain number of laps in the pool :( I have tried EVERYTHING.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
In today's...reason people annoy me. It's a bit of sad hilarity to me that every person I know who is outspoken about being against gay people and their rights to get married.
..also has AT LEAST one divorce and some pre-marital sex under their belt.

I feel like...the bible was a bit more outspoken about those two then the other but hey, feel free to continue being a hypocritical c u n t.

what is love thy neighbor? What is "When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street" ? What is "Do not judge others, and you will not be judged"? WHAT IS BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS??????

DONT WORRY JUST KEEP SHARING ALL THE JESUS IMAGES ON FACEBOOK AND BEING A BITCH, THAT'LL DO JUST FINE.

Oh but you know one gay couple that has a child and they aren't the best parents so no gay couple should be allowed to adopt children.
OH BUT STRAIGHT PARENTS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CASE OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT EVER! oh wait.
Oh but you know, I believe that god forgives me for my divorce and all the sex but he doesn't forgive them for being gay. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?? DID HE WRITE YOU A LETTER????
I am doing the best I can in gods eyes. THAN UNDERSTAND THAT BEING GAY IS LESS THEIR FAULT THAN YOU BEING DIVORCED AND HAVING ALL THE FUN TEENAGE SEX. YOUR HANDS ARE DIRTY. LIVE WITH IT INSTEAD OF POINTING YOUR DIRTY FINGERS.
Oh but you know they are going to raise that child to be gay. MOST GAY PEOPLE HAD STRAIGHT PARENTS.
Oh but you know they are going to raise that child to believe in all kinds of things. TALK TO ME WHEN YOU AREN'T ENDOCRINATING AND BRAINWASH YOUNG CHILDREN EVER! I WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL! GOD IS GOOD. ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME. GOD IS GOOD. IT'S LIKE A **** CULT.

Going on a mass facebook delete.
Just one of those frikin days.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
In today's...reason people annoy me. It's a bit of sad hilarity to me that every person I know who is outspoken about being against gay people and their rights to get married.

I feel like...the bible was a bit more outspoken about those two then the other but hey, feel free to continue being a hypocritical c u n t.

what is love thy neighbor? What is "When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street" ? What is "Do not judge others, and you will not be judged"? WHAT IS BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS??????

DONT WORRY JUST KEEP SHARING ALL THE JESUS IMAGES ON FACEBOOK AND BEING A BITCH, THAT'LL DO JUST FINE.

Oh but you know one gay couple that has a child and they aren't the best parents so no gay couple should be allowed to adopt children.
OH BUT STRAIGHT PARENTS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CASE OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT EVER! oh wait.
Oh but you know, I believe that god forgives me for my divorce and all the sex but he doesn't forgive them for being gay. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?? DID HE WRITE YOU A LETTER????
I am doing the best I can in gods eyes. THAN UNDERSTAND THAT BEING GAY IS LESS THEIR FAULT THAN YOU BEING DIVORCED AND HAVING ALL THE FUN TEENAGE SEX. YOUR HANDS ARE DIRTY. LIVE WITH IT INSTEAD OF POINTING YOUR DIRTY FINGERS.
Oh but you know they are going to raise that child to be gay. MOST GAY PEOPLE HAD STRAIGHT PARENTS.
Oh but you know they are going to raise that child to believe in all kinds of things. TALK TO ME WHEN YOU AREN'T ENDOCRINATING AND BRAINWASH YOUNG CHILDREN EVER! I WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL! GOD IS GOOD. ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME. GOD IS GOOD. IT'S LIKE A **** CULT.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Our foster gave us ringworm.
We had them quarantined in the bathroom...I cleaned like a madwoman and washed my hands all the time.
But the whole family (minus hubby, somehow he's been spared) is infested.
So now I have 3 people (including myself) and 2 pets to put cream on and wash my hands in between....twice a day.
Also the vet wants to be sure Gracie's is ringworm because I told them it's open (she sctratched it because it itches!)....so I have to take her in and pay for an office visit even though I'm certain that's what it is.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

Everyone's hands are dirty, no one's hands are clean ... I don't even bother replying, I just block those posts from my news feed when I see them. What really makes me mad is those assholes who protest at soldier's funerals while the poor families are trying to say goodbye to their loved one ... THEY IMHO shouldn't be able to hide behind the first amendment :wall:

Saeleofu

I had to call security at the grocery store today because a stupid ****ing bitch was getting all up on my face and yelling at me about my "filthy diseased dog" in the store. The security guard was awesome, but I do sort of wished the ----would have touched my dog so I could get her arrested for assault. My dog had a shower yesterday, when did you last have a shower you disgusting *****?

Last edited by a moderator:

noludoru

Bored Now.
That movement might involve more puking!

All our gas station had was orange Gatorade. Yuck. Next closest store is going take forty minutes there and back so orange it is.
Haven't puked yet.

Fever broke for a bit though. Holy hell. I've been delirious all day.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
That feeling when you're sitting here lost in the internet, and suddenly remember you have to work in the morning and should be in bed by now.

But.... internetz.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
That feeling when you're sitting here lost in the internet, and suddenly remember you have to work in the morning and should be in bed by now.

But.... internetz.
I am experiencing the same phenomena right now. Unfortunately I am also sick, which will add to my not wanting to get up in the morning. Blah. At least Saturdays are only 4 hours?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

But.... internetz.
I keep having that with my Pokemon game.
It's 1AM.
I'm tired.
I need to sleep.
Work in the morning.

BUT POKEMANS.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
It seems that when I have nothing to get up for, I can fall asleep at a reasonable hour but if I know I have to be up ... I can't! >_<.

And I spend most of it playing dragon cave (trying to catch eggs).

Members online

No members online now.