Suggestion for the Boards.

I don't know if anyone has ever asked this and i keep meaning to and forgetting.

When we scroll down and then reply to a thread.....we then have to scroll back to the top to go back to where we want to be EX:View new threads.

Could there not be a "To the top" button put at the bottom of the page to save scrolling all the way back up again? :)

Bailey+Ralph said:
Could there not be a "To the top" button put at the bottom of the page to save scrolling all the way back up again? :)
*Bump* as i posted when the Forum was quiet.........and just to add that my finger gets tired with all the scrolling J/K :p

Squidbert said:
Can't you just press the 'Home' key on the computer..? Maybe I'm not sure what you mean.. I am missing my brain today.. :p
Yes, that would work if chazhound was my homepage :D

Saje

Island dweller
hm I just use the command and up arrow on my mac to get back to the top or any page. Can't you use the ctrl up arrow on a pc? I also use command left to go back a page and command right to go forward.

On the bottom brown menu bar, you should see a link that says Top, hit that it will take you back to the top of the page :)

Chazhound

I just found another way to get to the top.......oooh am i clever or what :D

Just below where you write your post is the "Posting rules" list and on the top right of that box is an arrow to take you to the top :p

Members online

No members online now.