I have Fozzie and Buddy and Banzai pictures!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Look at them!!!!
Nothing like a group of dogs hanging out and having a blast!
They're ALL beautiful.:D

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Aw, Sorry Coop. :(

Have you trained a word to tell Orson to get his booty out of a situation before it starts? We knew someone who taught his corso the word "out" so if it ever even looked like something was amiss, he'd tell him "out" and he'd do it. Just a thought.

And thanks for the compliments everyone!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures, Nicole! xD I love the group shots... and the kite one. Fozzie thinks he's some kind of dragon slayer.

I had so much fun meeting you and Mit, and your boys. It was such a nice day, and a nice dog park... well, except for the torrential winds at the end. hehe

Again. Soon. With Sizzle. ^^ I'll upload my pictures tonight, but I'm warning you, they pale in comparison!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Yours, I'm sure, are more candid. i can't wait to see them. :D It was great meeting you as well. How did your first night on the job go?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Lawl! Candid is a good word for my technique... point/click/hope camera is on. ; D

OMG. One word to describe my first day: exhausting! It was fun, though. Thanks.

goldiefur

Yeah the group shots are great and it looks like they had fun.:) That's a beautiful place you have to bring them sadly we have nothing like that around here.

What great pics! I love San Fransisco! its my home away from home! Sadly I usually take the train, sometimes I drive...and I haven't been able to take the dogs for years. (Only Harry out of my current dogs has gone). But In August I am going on a 2 day trip and I am going to bring a couple dogs with me.

How did I almost miss this? Three of the most uniquely handsome dogs on the planet. Love the pictures...and yes, I too iz feein' da envy!:)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I am feeling envy too. i have never, ever met a real Chazzer. Sigh.

The pics were great though. They sure look like they hit it off.

Members online

No members online now.