Merry X-mas everyone!

Roxy's CD

I haven't been on in forever, excuses excuses I know :rolleyes:

My parents evil dog chewed up the modem that I need to hook up the internet at my house! And now we can't find one that's around the same price, I found one for double the price and during this time of year I can't swing it.

Some day I'll be back on Chaz though!

I just wanted to wish you all a merry x-mas, happy new year and just a happy holiday in general!

Roxy and Hades *LOVED* their SS gifts, from the lovely Ren :) Thanks girlie! I've got pics at my house, their fave was the balls on the rope! Hades took the soccer ball and Roxy's is the basketball.

A little update... life is hectic! LOL The store is going so well, *crosses fingers*. We all practically live there.

And the kids just finished their last set of classes before the x-mas break.

Roxy, as usual, is just doing amazing. Her SFE has just... well, gone up in leaps and bounds. Rarely does she lick her lips anymore, and slowly but surely I can see her gaining confidence and becoming more and more comfortable. We haven't tried it with anyone else yet. Still just my trainer. Someday, someday :)

My boy, little Hades babies is also doing very well. He has taken up a horribly bad habit of going off the wall everytime we go into to school in the sitting room. For about three minutes he just barks and growls and lunges... *shrugs* I cannot explain it. And as soon as we get into the room to work. The dog's fine! We do a lot of close work with other dogs, heeling in opposite directions so we pass dog on dog, very close, Hades is always used as one of the "posts" for the figure eight heeling...

It's been for the past 4 weeks he's done this... As soon as we're through the door, he freaks at the other dogs that are IN HIS CLASS waiting in the sitting room... Nothing has happened to him there... My trainer has deduced that he's starting to get some "balls" and his freak session is to show the other dogs how tough he is, so they won't "mess with him".

Other than his 3 minute freak out, when we're working he's awesome. He tries so hard, the best attitude.

So, we're all doing well. I hope all of you, and your fur kids are well too, and Happy Holidays from us :D

Hey..there you are.:D :D
I made a video and posted pictures and a thankyou from my gang for my SS (YOU):D :D

I'll try to find the link.

Glad you checked in and are doing well Cadence!

Kayla

Merry Christmas and Happy Honika to everyone:)
Duke and Gypsy want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.

(We tried to get Duke to stay still with the Santa hat but he wasn't very impressed so we just got him to wear his new festive jacket instead)

Just out of curiosity what did everyone get for their pets if their budget allowed it this year?

Duke- a few new chew toys, treats and a big merry christmas biscuit,

Cats (Max and Mitten) - I'm looking at getting a reasonably priced cat tree ( probabaly going to wait till boxing day though).

Cyrus, the Senegal Parrot- lots of his favourite seed treats as well as new toys which I made for him

Goliath, the Bearded Dragon- had ordered him a new cage a few months ago but with production delays it finally arrived this week so I've told him that it's his present, lol.

Cheers
Kayla

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hey! :D Welcome back!!! :p

That is awsome that Roxy is doing so well with her SFE! That is great! :D

MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hey Cadence! Thanks for checking in! :D Glad to hear you're doing well. Happy holidays to you too! :D

Members online

No members online now.