Kitten Pictures

noludoru

Bored Now.
Enough of them to make you hate kittens. Well, no, not really, but pages of them. 40 or 50. I'm only showing a few right now, though. I'll update later with more pictures.

Tom, the CHUB. With itty bitty Chili!

Emma, Tom, Chili..

They followed him everywhere

Especially Chili

noludoru

Bored Now.

Emma jumps in

She ruined ALL the games with this.. she wasn't happy if she hadn't yanked the ribbon out of my hands, raced out of the room, and curled up with it somewhere. If she could speak she's be saying "my preciousssssss."

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Oh my gosh, this thread makes me want a kitten so bad!

I love Chili with the puffy tail :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Cuteness!!! :D
I miss when my cats were kittens. They'll be two in April.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
OMG poofy Chili, LOL. Are Chili and Emma sisters and I'm just really unobservant..? :eek: Either way, they were, and still are, adorable.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Noo... we just call them that. They could be half-sisters or cousins or both, though! Or even less directly related. We got them at the same time from the same people who had at least three litters of kittens, all different ages.. I was told they were like 7 weeks old or some BS like that when I got them. 4 weeks max from the first day I brought them home. Emma had just opened her eyes the day I first met her, and I got her a week after that.. I still think she was younger. These people had no effing clue.

Oh yes, did I mention they let a teenage girl walk in WITHOUT HER PARENTS and just walk out with two kittens without asking any questions? :yikes::yikes: Despite the fact that I did a decent job raising them.. that was not a good idea.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
OMG they have got to be the cutest kittens EVER... :D

I WANNA SEE MORE...

Members online

No members online now.